Really?

"You guys can walk around here as much as you like. Just be back in your cells by twelve..."
The words were still clear in Delilah's mind. She and a couple others were told those exact words when they arrived. The Mr. Bright man had told her that.God knows why, but he seemed serious about it. So she did what she was told.
" Yo, Delilah! " a New-Jersey accented voice said from behind her. She spun around to see Peace Personified. Or John, as he liked to be called. Walking towards her. She blushed, dangit she thought. It was no mystery that she had a crush on John.
"O-oh he-hey John." she said.
"Me and Ticks are gonna go meet the others,ya wanna come with?" the fifteen year old boy asked.
"Y-yeah.. I w-w-want to come... " she said, going red.
"Sweet. Let's go!"John exclaimed.

They met a couple of cool people. Like Sixer,Armand and Mary. They seemed really nice.
" S-so I d-d-didn't see anyone e-else." Delilah said, going red. John wasn't listening to her. He had his attention on a scrawny boy with long arms in a sweater.
" Who's that?" Delilah asked
"I dunno. .." Was the only response she got.
They both approached the boy cautiously.
John looked at Delilah, telling her to talk to him.
"Hello?"
"W-w-whoth there?" the boy said. His voice was stuttery and had a lisp. It was weak from weeks of crying.
"I'm Delilah, the boy standing next to me's John. "
"A-a-are Y-you h-h -he - here to b-bully me?"The boy asked in a terrified voice.
"What? No. Why would we bully you?" Delilah asked. Clearly confused.
"B-becauth t-t-tye guardth always say no-one should thee m-my face..." the boy whimpered.
"Well those guards are just a bunch of stormtrooper knockoffs." Delilah replied.
"R-r-r-really? " the boy asked
"Really!" Delilah said."Come on, let's go get some food from the cafeteria."
Before she knew what was happening, the boy wrapped her up in a great big hug.
"Thankth, I apprethiate it." the boy said.
A guard walked into the room.
"Well, well, well. Looks like pale enderman's got a girlfriend." the guard taunted, picking the boy up by the back of his sweater.
"HEY! Put him down!" Delilah shouted.
"Or what?"the guard asked.suddenly, the boy shouted
"OR THITH!"He screamed, swinging a long arm.
POUND!
The boys fist fit him smack bang in the middle of the guards crotch area. The guard winced in pain.
Delilah,John and the boy ran straight out of the room.
"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'M GONNA PUMP YOUR GUTS FULL OF LED!" The guard screamed after them.
"I don't think so!"John shouted back, slamming the door closed and putting a chair up against the handle. Locking the guard inside.
The boy looked at a clock on the wall.
"Well, I think it'th time we get back to our thellth..." the boy said.
"Nice meeting you..." Delilah asked, but not remembering about asking him his name.
"My nameth Ed!" Ed said.  
"see ya later!"
"Bye!"
And with that Delilah walked into her cell. What a day!