Prepare

That night, Delilah lay in bed. Unable to sleep....
Six hundred eightytwo.......
"W-what?"
Three thousand one hundred ninety-nine.......
"H-hello?"
Click!
Delilah fell asleep.
She woke up in a place she had never seen before, a man in a tuxedo and hat was sat on. Bench, facing a lake and city,
"W-what are you?" She asked
"I don't really have a name, people just call me SCP 990..."  The man said,
"Why am I here?" The girl asked.
"I am here to tell you a message, a message that if ignored, will spell the end of the entire universe..." The man said, standing up and walking up to Delilah, he swept his hand in front of her face, she was suddenly in a black void...Then the voice came back....
" When sky becomes earth, and earth becomes sky.... Beware the beast with twenty two eyes... A large reptile shall spell the fates... Unless....
A button,
A Teddy bear,
A love heart,
A screw,
A shark,
A lollipop,
A knife,
A Peanut,
A needle,
A axolotl,
A mask,
A phone,
A rainbow,
A vine,
A Chainsaw,
A cockroach,
A bone,
A wolf,
A symbol,
A sword,
And an orange...
People who represent these symbols shall conqueror multiple hard challenges..... Fight many foes, and join together to defeat the beat that shall end us all...FREE US BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! "
Delilah woke up in a cold sweat, she was shaking in fear, she had to get Dr.Bright...
She looked down at her hand, on it the words  'the dream was real-990' was written.
She rushed to his office and was about to open the door when a hand landed 9n her shoulder, she spun around, Sixer was there with a sneer on his face...

To be continued

To be continued...