Battle at Gate C

Delilah ran to where the sirens were blaring. She gasped at the sight.
The flesh had gotten indoors!!!
It had grabbed the woman who pepper sprayed Delilah earlier..... Karma.....
There was a yelling behind her. Mark ran towards the thing at full speed. The thing grabbed him and he poked it. The flesh screeched as it returned back into a veriety of creatures, Including humans. An excited squeal was heard as Marshall ran towards one, hugging him tightly.

"Marshall?"
"Bro! I thought I lost you!!!"
"What happened??"
"Let's.... Not talk about it...."

Delilah turned back to Mark, who was melting.....
"M-MARK?!"
"Why don't we all go outside?~"
"Mark this isn't you!!"
"But it IS Delilah~"
"BRIGHT!!!!"

Two hours later, Mark was Re-contained. But was now an evil flesh zombie....... Delilah hoped he would recover.....

Delilah went to visit Ed. See how he was doing..... The boy had snuck into the room where all the animals where, He was giggling softly. Hugging a puppy, he hadn't noticed Delilah yet. Delilah let the boy have his privacy, She figured he was ok in there.

Another siren went off again and Delilah could hear a large groaning and lots and shouting...

She rushed to see the doctors fighting some of the flesh creatures.....
There was a large bang as a new challenger entered the match, It had lizard like features and: OH GOD!!!!!

IT WAS SIXER!!!

-large timeskip later-

Delilah looked at 990 (who she had now nicknamed dreams) with fear....
"He's up to something...."
"Duh.."
"Sarcasm isn't needed Delilah..."
"Ok then, what's it this time?"
"Sixer he-"
"Yeah, Yeah we get it... He's evil. You've told me this before..."
"No.... He's going to do something that'll destroy the foundation... Hell.... Even the universe!!!!"
"W-What?"
"Unlondon... Tell the doctors......... Go!"
Delilah woke up in a cold sweat again....

Bright Sat in his office, Clef,Kondraki and Crow still around the table.............
"What are we going to do...?" Crow barked,
"I say we shoot the sun with a chainsaw cannon!" Bright shrieked at the other doctors
"No." Gears said to the immortal manchild
"You never let me do anything............."
"I say we just continue like we did before day broke..." Clef said, the extra eye on his forehead staring at the others...
"I Agree with Clef. But we will have to contain the Keters." Kondraki mumbled...
"343 could help us out here..." Crow said
"agreed... Take it up to the 05 council will you?"
"...."
"sure."

As a doctor stood up, turned and left the room, the other Doctors turned their attention to avoiding the sunlight....

Delilah woke up with a jolt again.....
Stupid Nightmares... She could sware they were becoming more real.... She decided to get something to eat.... It was only 11:PM.... She trudged out of bed and stumbled down to the cafeteria, A few SCPs murked.... Mumbling and chewing was heard.... She grabbed her food, turned to a table and sat down. Uncaring at that moment.... She looked around sleepily.....

Uncaring......

Unbothered.....

Currently having a face that says DILLIGAF....

That was untill she heard a loud noise.....

And shrieking....
And banging......