Confession

WOOSH!
A gigantic wave washed over the four,
Ed held onto a ladder and tried to grab Delilahs hand, unsuccessful...

Delilahs pov:
"GAAAH!" I screamed as I landed on the cold sewer floor, when I got up I saw John, laying on the floor, I didn't know if he was dead, I didn't know if he was unconscious... I ran up to him anyways, I looked at him, he had a broken leg and his nose was bleeding.
" Oh my gosh, John! T-This is all my fault! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I-I-I never had a chance to tell you that I'm like, in love with you John..." I couldn't help myself... I started to cry.... That's when I heard him say:
"Uhhhhh... Delilah?"

Narrators Pov:
John sat up from the spot he was in. He heard some panicked blabbering:the ran over to the sound to hear:
"I-I-I never had a chance to tell you that I'm like, in love with you John..." He rounded a corner to see Delilah, crouching over his clone? Whatever it was, it wasn't him...
"Uhhhhh... Delilah? " He said. Delilah spun around.
"John!B-b-but if you're there, then..."
A laughing was heard.... Then the injured John slowly transformed into Mary.
Ed and Ticks ran up to Delilah's side,Mary looked fuming....
"GET. AWAY. FROM. MY. SENPAI." She screamed. Lunging at the four SCPs...
"STEP. AWAY. FROM. MY. BROTHER .YOU.PHYCOPATH." A new voice boomed...
The group turned around to see Chaos, holding a phone.... He threw the phone (YEET) At Mary.
"No..."Mary screamed as she was sucked back into the world of zeros and one's...

(Time skip brought to you by Dr. Bright)

Everyone had left, but there was only two people outside of the cell... Those people were Delilah and John...
" Listen John, in the heat of the moment,I said some stupid stuff... Can we please just pretend that it never happened...." Delilah said.... John crouched down to her level...
"Dude, its OK, I.... Kinda always knew...." he said.
"Wait-Really?" Delilah asked, putting her hands on her face and sitting down. John sat down next to her,
"Listen dude, I'm like-super flattered that you like me.... But don't you think I'm just a tiny bit too old for you?" He said,
"I guess... People say that confessing makes you feel better...." Delilah replied,
"Well, how do you feel?"
"Awkward,cold a little bit like a fool..."
John chuckled,
"Don't feel like a fool, dude. Without you, I would've been dead back there"
He said, getting up.
"Come on, the researchers are having a Christmas party next week,and everyone needs to prepare for it..." he said, offering his hand.
Delilah blushed slightly, and took his hand.