Something

*earlier that same day*

{John's POV}

'I wonder what it's like to kiss a bloke...should I maybe give Paul a kick peck on the lips...just once. I want to know what it's like. I might have a possibility of losing his as a best mate, but I need to know what it feels like. And Paul's really my only choice...'

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and I noticed that I reached Paul's house.

I walk up to the steps, carefully knocking on the front door. It swings open.

"Oh hi John. Come on in. Paul's upstairs." Paul's father gestures me inside. "Thank you Mr. McCartney." I smile and give him a small nod.

I walk upstairs and knock on Paul's bedroom door. It immediately opens. "Hi Paulie," I smile and hug him. "Hi Johnny," he hugs back and smiles slightly.

"Wanna talk mate?" I ask him calmly.

"O-oh yeah. Come sit down." He sits on his bed and I plop down next him.

"John, I know this is all very sudden. Even for me, but I-I...." he looks at me with solemn eyes. He whispers and looks down at his feet. "John, I-I think I'm queer.."

I look at him with wide eyes. Shocked and somewhat..excited? Shocked because, Paul McCartney is queer?! And excited because...Paul McCartney is queer and I might have a chance with him...I slightly blush at the thought and I hug him tightly.

"Awww I support you 110% Macca! Your me best mate and like you told me, I'm always here for you and I'll support you every step of the way, yea? And if you need me, just ring me!" I smile at him and I pull away.

He blushes and smiles back. "Thank you Johnny. That means a lot to me. I love ya ye silly git." We both chuckle.

"Ay now Macca, callin' me a git isn't very nice, don't ye think?" I playfully punch his arm. And he just laughs harder. He says some other things but I zone out. He's so cute, I could look at him all day.

But then, the same nagging thought from earlier comes back.

'What's it like to kiss a bloke? You should find out Johnny boy..' I try to push this 'thought' in the back of my head and I can't do it.

I notice Paul staring at me. "John are ye alright mate?" He asks calmly.

I must not have been thinking straight when this happened, but my lips connected with Paul's soft, plump lips. If I did mean for this to happen, I just wanted it to be a small peck on the lips. Not this. This kiss was...too long. Especially for my first time kissing a bloke, but I couldn't stop..it was addicting. It's like his lips had some sort of drug on it..It was very addicting. Sure, it was illegal but I couldn't get enough..

I quickly snap back into my original train of thought and I pull away. My face turns a dark shade of red. Not my best kiss ever..but with a bloke, it was alright. I smirk and then my face turns to worry. What did I just do....?

{Paul's POV}

I was laying in my bed, waiting for John to show up. 'Calm down Macca, he'll show up now stop worrying.'

I get out of bed and then I hear a sudden knock on my door and I jump a little. I quickly open it.

It's John. He says his 'hello' and I say it back, giving him a quick smile and a hug and him also doing the same.

He said that he wanted to talk about my 'situation' at Strawberry Fields and how I seemed 'stressed out' about it. So I said sure.

We plop down on my bed and I immediately start feeling guilty. I know I shouldn't since John was queer but I just had a strange feeling. Weird, right? I couldn't really explain it myself.