Love Me Do

*Wednesday, February 22nd*

{Paul's POV}

6:00 A.M.

*BEEP BEEP M BEEP BEEP* (yeah c:)

I groggily turn over to turn my alarm clock off, and I slowly sit up in bed to see a sleeping John, snoring lightly.

I look at the time, and I realize it's 6. We have to leave in 15 minutes, so I shake John's shoulders.

"Johnny, wake up, you've gotta get dressed."

"5 more minutes.." he mumbles quietly.

I tear the blanket off of him, earning a grunt from the taller mans mouth.

"Nope, get up or we'll be late. It's already 6:00."

He groans and stretches. "Your lucky I love you Macca." I smile at his words.

John gets up and throws on his clothes from yesterday while I pick out a nice, clean outfit.

"Mike is sick so he'll be staying home today. Pretty sure my da' is already at work so no need to worry," I proceed to tell John as we walk downstairs to eat breakfast.

"I'll make you tea and some toast if that's ok," I look at John and he nods in response.

I stick two pieces of toast in the toaster, and I begin to boil some tea for John and I.

"About last night..," John says quietly. An awkward silence begins to fill the air. I look at the tea pot, trying to avoid the statement incase he were to say something negative.

"I-I really enjoyed it.. and I really hope you meant that we could do it again sometime. The thing is...Macca I love you,"

I turn around and look at John's beautiful brown eyes. "John..I love you too. Of course I meant it. We cannot tell anyone of course," I look at him nervously.

"Of course, so Ringo and George can't know either. Speaking of Geo and Ringo, have you talked to them recently?"

I turn back around to get the tea and toast I made and I proceed to walk over to John. I set John's plate and cup down in front of him.

"I talked to George a couple of days ago, but I haven't talked to Ringo. I assume George probably did tho. Y'know, I think Geo might have a thing for Richie." I look at John and wink at him, chuckling.

"Probably," he giggles. "they act like a couple around each other. It's kinda cute," he smiles.

"Yeah. Oh, George called me last night and said he wouldn't be at school today. Wouldn't tell me why."

"Tsk, what a shame. Seems like he's never at school anymore," John says.

"I know. I don't see Ringo very often either. But I can't complain, we're always late."

"Haha, yeah. Wait. Macca, what time is it?"

I look at the clock hanging up above my window.

"It's only 6:51," I nibble on my toast.

I drop my toast. "JOHN ITS 6:51 WE'VE GOT TO GO, WERE GONNA BE LATE."