Nothing Is Real

{Quick A/N like I said in my last chapter, this'll probably be my last chapter. My friend is starting one on Mick Jagger and Bowie so go check it out (LeviGracelyn ) but I hope you guys enjoy it a lot and feel free to message me if u want to talk. I'm friendly and i'll try to reply🥺)

~~~~

Monday, February 28th

{Paul's POV}

~~~~

Beep, beep, beep, beep!

I turn my alarm off and wake up with a massive headache. I groan and massage my forehead, not wanting to get out of bed. After what happened Saturday, John didn't talk to me at all yesterday, no matter how many times I called him. Even his aunt didn't pick up.

"What if his aunt found out? What if she's restricted John from talking to me, let alone seeing me. Or what if she's even planned to call the police? What if he's just choosing to ignore me after everything we've done?"

I quickly get my head out of the clouds, and I get out of bed and get ready. Then, I head downstairs and meet Mike who's already made me and himself breakfast.

"Thank you Mike. Where's dad?"

"No clue, I came downstairs and he wasn't here."

"Probably out gettin piss-face drunk."

I chuckle but Mike stays silent and doesn't respond. I look at the clock and I grab my stuff, leaving my plate on the countertop.

"I outta be headin out now Mike. I'll see ya when I get home."

"Bye Paul."

I grab my coat along with my bag and walk out of the house, wondering why John hasn't been very talkative towards me the past day.

*time skip to school because it's 10:40 pm and i'm lazy, sorry*

As I walk up to the school steps, I see no sign of Ringo, George, or John anywhere. "That's odd.." I think to myself. "They're usually always here, waiting." I shrug it off and continue walking, I look at some of the other groups of kids and they're giving me dirty looks. Chuckling, sneering, and smirking as I'm walking by. I hear a couple of remarks from the kids. My heart stops.

"Queer!"

"Pretty boy Paul is a fuck boy!"

"Dirty fag!"

"Who's gonna be the next lucky boy, ay Paulie?"

"DaDdY!~"

"Being queer is a sin!"

My face turns white, tears start forming. I run into the school building, my mind racing.

"That bastard John!! How could he?! I trusted him! I thought he liked it!! Why would he do this to me?! Is that why he was ignoring me?? He said he even said he loved me! Did he manage to tell almost the whole school??"

I run to my locker and grab my books for first period. I look to my right and there he is. John. God how I hate saying his name now. Cold, hearted John. I thought he loved me. I thought it meant something. That we could start a relationship. I look at him, but he doesn't look at me. I guess this is how it's gonna be from now on..