Chapter 1 : Pilot

The door was being opened and Hinata felt ecstatic. She was always felt a rush of happiness when Naruto came home. When the door swung open, Hinata ran into a pair of arms. However they didn't hug back. She slowly looked up and blushed. "S-Sasuke-san?!" She immediately backed away from him.

She coughed, "I-I'm sorry, I t-though you were N-Naruto.." It had always been awkward between Hinata and Sasuke for some reason.

"It's fine. You don't need to explain, I understand." he responded, "Oh, here's the dobe-- I mean, Naruto." Sasuke, handed her a drunk Naruto.

Hinata giggled as she took Naruto from him. 

Hinata's face flushed and she felt like fainting, "Na-Naruto! Please stop!"

"Okay.. well, I should go now.." Sasuke rubbed the back of his head.

Hinata frowned, "Sorry ah-! Naruto- I-I'm so sorry- Na-Naru- s-sorry S-Sasuke!"

Sasuke basically ran outside, he couldn't take her moans and his deviant smiles.

He went home, but before he could, he took a deep breath before entering his home.

Sasuke put his hands out and smiled. Nothing came inside his arms. He quickly put his hands down, what was he waiting for? He sighed.

Sakura and Sarada never usually hugged him when he came home but when Hinata did it.. it just felt.. normal-like a routine? The damn dobe was lucky. Sasuke thought.

He put down his cape and went inside Sakura and his room. He saw her sleeping across the bed and smiled, "Long day huh?" he whispered.

Then, he went into Sarada's room. She opened one eye and activated her sharingan, "Don't you dare take one more step!"

Sasuke felt so proud that she felt him even though she was sleeping, it takes a while to really heat up your chakra.

Tears fell from Sarada's face, "Papa!"

Sakura woke up from bed with a bedhead cranky, "OIIII! What's all of this noi-"

Sakura's eyes widened, "Sasuke..." she ran to him and hugged his chest.

"Hina-" he whispered then caught himself, "Sakura!" he said louder.

She smiled then kissed his cheek. Sarada also smiled at the thought of her parents together.

In the bed, Sasuke was restless. He was just about to say Hinata, thank god that Sakura didn't here. But why did he?

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Naruto woke up underneath the sheets beside a naked Hinata. He blushed and smiled when he looked at her soft features. He placed a kiss on her cheek.

Suddenly, a rush pounced at his head, he felt his head. "Ughh!" He said, Naruto had a major hangover.

Hinata's eyes slowly opened, "Na-Naruto!" she got out of the bed naked and put a robe on. "D-Don't w-worry, I'll m-make you some eggs and y-your favorite h-homemade w-waffles. J-Just.. STAY THERE, REST!" She always panicked when he was sick.

"Hey, mommy, look!" Himawari showed Hinata a picture of their family she drew. 

"W-Wow Himawari! I'm impressed! Here, I-I'll put it on the f-fridge. I'm making e-eggs and waffles, s-so d-don't drink too much o-orange juice."

She started making the eggs and waffles, "BORUTO! Wake up for school!!" Hinata yelled.

"Don't worry mommy.." Himawari cracked her knuckles, "I'LL wake him up!" she gave her an innocent but evil smile.

"Himawari.. uhm, go easy on Boruto okay?" Hinata said.

"Rest assured!" Himawari put out her thumb and smiled.

"Wow! A big word!" Hinata said, putting the eggs and waffles on 4 plates for Himawari, Boruto, Naruto and her. She made sure Naruto got more eggs and waffles and more orange juice because it helps for a hangover better.

She went in the room to see Naruto training, and smiled. Then she realized he had a hangover and got extremely mad, "Narutooo!" When he heard her tone, he flinched, "H-Hinata.." he quickly went back to lay down in the bed.

Hinata gave him the eggs and waffles, "E-Eat.. it will help.."

He smiled, "Thanks Hinata! Oh, you have a bit of flour on your face.."

She tried to wipe her face, "Is it gone?"

"No.. It's still there."

She wiped it again, "Still?"

"No.. just let me get it for you."

He pulled her hands and kissed her deeply, "I got it."

She turned red, "N-Naruto!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

JUST SOME CUTE UZUMAKI FAMILY FANART CUZ LET'S BE REAL.. THEY'RE SO CUTE!!

SINCE THIS IS A SASUHINA FANFIC TOO

SINCE THIS IS A SASUHINA FANFIC TOO.. LET'S TAKE SOME SASUHINA FOR THE RIDE!!

 LET'S TAKE SOME SASUHINA FOR THE RIDE!!

Now.. you tell me, which one is cuter? uwu *TRY TO NOT BE BIASED!*

C U next chapter guys!