Chapter 7 : Temptations.

WARNING : This is kinda of a smut chapter.... ;-;

You've been warned kids (BUT LIKE- IT WASN'T THAT BAD) It was only thoughts.. no actions rippp ;-;

----------------------------------------------

temp·ta·tion/tem(p)ˈtāSH(ə)n/noun

          the desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise

---------------------------------------------

Hinata went into Boruto's room, he was laying on his bed, back away from the door.

"Boruto..?" Hinata said gulping.

"I-I don't want to talk to you!" Boruto yelled at his mother, a tear across his face, though she couldn't see it.

Hinata got pissed, "Boruto! Please! Listen!" she shouted with tears in her eyes.

He got up and looked at her, then quickly averting his eyes. 

She clutched her shirt, "W-What's wrong...? It's only 2 weeks.."

He bit his lip, his voice was coarse because he was previously crying, "It feels like.. he's replacing dad.."

Hinata's eyes shot open then she went closer to him and cupped his cheeks lightly, "No one can replace your dad.. because he gave me you."

She smiled and grabbed Himawari then snuggled her under her arms, "-and you too Himawari!" Hinata said and Himawari giggled in her arms.

Sasuke watched this scene and smiled. His body refusing his forced smile into a frown, and then he bit his lip. She's right.. no one can replace him. Sasuke thought.

Boruto simply accepted the fact Sasuke was going to live her and be their new 'dad' for 2 weeks. 

----------------------------------------------

Hinata grabbed Sasuke, "Sasuke-san just know that I'm sorry about Boruto."

"Whatever." Sasuke muttered before forcing his hand away and stomping off.

She looked at him and frowned.

There was a knocking on the door and Hinata answered it.

"Oh! Anata?" She was shocked to see him, although not knowing why.

His face was sad, "Hinata, I-I'm sorry that I was drunk and did that! I couldn't even remember!" His begged.

Hinata smiled and rubbed his blonde spikey hair, "It's okay."

"Don't worry, I shall just debunk it." Naruto said with his thumb to her.

For some reason Hinata's heart sunk. She became hesitant to say this, "U-Uhm.. maybe we s-should just.. w-wait out the t-two weeks ne?"

Naruto was confused, "Why?"

"B-Because it's a w-whole process, i-it will take t-too long." Hinata stuttered.

"But it's only a few days."

Hinata turned on her charm, "Do you not... trust me?" she said cutely.

Naruto blushed, "Of course!" He smiled then bent down and kissed her.

"Sayonara!(Sai-on-nora - Bye)" Hinata said, she closed the door and bit her lip.

Why did she not want him to debunk it.. It was only 4 days it would take. She sighed then went to the kitchen to find Sasuke leaning and smiling to himself.