Chapter 5 : Only The Beginning

"Hina *hiccup* -ta.." Sasuke said handing her the paper Naruto wrote on.

She was paralyzed, she couldn't even take the paper out of Sasuke's hand. Hinata could NOT believe that the ex rogue ninja came and kissed her cheek. She decided it was better to not tell Sakura about this.

Suddenly she snapped out of it and took the piece of paper. Her eyes ran across the paper back and forth on each line, going further down as she read the paper.

Hinata even saw the Hokage drew on with a crayon. She clenched her teeth, even though Naruto was drunk, it was still valid as an order.

Sasuke began yawning and closing his eyes. Hinata walked him to the bed and stared at him for a while. 

She sighed then began to process everything

She sighed then began to process everything. So she was basically going to be the wife of THE Sasuke Uchiha for 2 weeks?! 

Hinata fainted.

----------------THE NEXT DAY----------------

Sasuke woke up to the smell of tomato soup. It smelled exactly liked his mother's. He basically floated to it. He saw Hinata and his eyes widened. What.. was he doing here?

"S-Sasuke-kun.. you are awake!" She said smiling. "I made you tomato soup.."

He felt tears in his eyes and she looked at him surprised.

Looking at her, and the tomato soup felt like he was right at home. 

"Are you a-alright..?" She asked, wiping the tears away from his eyes. "I-I'm sorry.. I know this is w-weird and.."

"No.. it's not that. It's just-" Sasuke said, holding her hands and getting lost in those pearl-lavender orbs.

Himawari came out yawning and rubbing her eyes. She then stopped and saw the situation. She dropped her pink bunny teddy bear.

"U-Uncle Sasuke..?" Himawari said angrily, she gritted her teeth, "Mama only belongs to Papa!" she yelled, byakugan activated.

Hinata's eyes widened (she was proud of her 7 year old daughter but scared for Sasuke) "Himawari! I-It's not what you think!"

Himawari gave a devilish smile, "Lock-" 

In a split second Sasuke went up behind her and grabbed her back to hand and started calming her down. She struggled for a while and was having fun swinging back and forth in his hands.

 She struggled for a while and was having fun swinging back and forth in his hands

Hinata giggled, it was cute seeing him play and laugh with her like a child. She caught herself. CUTE?! She blushed.

"W-Well if you guys are finished.. I made s-some tomato soup. Also, is Boruto at the academy, right Himawari?"

Himawari shook her head 'yes.'

Hinata took out the paper out of her pocket that Naruto had made.

She didn't know how she was going to break it to Boruto and Himawari. She didn't even know how she was going to handle it herself.

"Himawari I have something to-" Hinata started only to be cut off by surprise. Himawari was feeding the tomato soup to Sasuke! It was such a cute sight and Hinata smiled.

"Now, now, Himawari. Eat YOUR soup!" Hinata said half giggling.

Both Sasuke and Himawari pouted, and then suddenly Sasuke took a spoon of her tomato soup and Himawari took a spoon of Sasuke's and feed it to each other, cross-feeding. Hinata only sighed then went back to eating hers.

Sasuke was going to leave to see Sakura and Sarada, it seemed like he was obligated to. "Uncle! No! Don't leave!" Himawari begged, holding onto the bottom of his long cloak. Sasuke looked down at the sad Himawari then wore a small smile. 

He sighed then bent down to her height. He took his hands and folded it to a ball except for the index and middle finger. He was going to poke her forehead, Sasuke was 2 inches from her forehead before he caught himself. That's for family only.. he thought, and she's.. he hesitated, not family. He quickly got up and waved good-bye, leaving Himawari pouting.

----------------AT THE UCHIHA'S----------------

Sasuke stepped foot in his house. It was dark (the lights were off) and a little cold. He didn't feel at home at all. Sasuke sighed coming back inside.

He heard something in the backyard and saw Sakura trying to kill a fast flying bird with her kunai; she was training.

"Sakura." Sasuke said grabbing her attention immediately.

"Sasuke!" She ran to him and hugged him then slapped him right cross his jaw. "You-You psycho! I cannot believe you traded with Naruto! Who knows what will happen between you and Hinata and her big breasts of hers!" She rambled with tears in her eyes.

Sasuke looked away, "We were drunk.. it was a mistake."

She bit her lip, "Was it Sasuke? Was it REALLY a mistake?" Sakura hit the bird in the wing with her kunai and smiled in accomplishment.

He looked into her eyes, "It was.." he hesitated before answering, "just a mistake."

Suddenly he heard running steps towards his house. It was soft, you could barely hear it, however Sasuke did. He turned around quickly. Sakura looked at him, questioning what he was doing.

He then saw her, Hinata. Hinata's shoulder length hair was flowing in the direction of the wind and the bright sun was shining on it so she looked almost like she came out of the heavens.

"Sasuke-san y-you left your-" her eyes widened and she paused, dropped the sword and ran to the helpless bird that struggles to get out of Sakura's kunai. 

She carefully took out the kunai drenched in blood and bit a piece of her clothes off and wrapping it around the bird. Hinata held it and whispered, Don't worry little birdy, don't push yourself too hard.

Sasuke suddenly got a flashback of his mother, Mikoto saying, "Aww Sasuke! Don't push youself too hard!" She giggled while putting a bandaid on his face. Because he remembered this, Sasuke put his hand on his cheek and smiled.

"Okaa-san...(Mother)" Sasuke whispered to Hinata and wrapping his arms around her.