Chapter 6 : Happiness vs Hatred

She quickly caught his arms, "Sa-Sasuke-kun..?" Hinata asked confused.

Sasuke bit his lip, "I was reaching for my sword?" Sasuke lied. He was always a good liar. He barely had expressions on his face and his voice was monotone.

Hinata blushed, she thought he was going to hug her, "S-Sorry!"

Sakura glared and stomped up to Hinata, "Don't trouble anything that is MINE!" She yanked the bandage off of the bird that Hinata just wrapped up and stomped off.

Tears fell from Hinata's eyes, Sakura was one of her best friends, she definitely didn't want to be on bad terms with her.

Sasuke's heart pained to see Hinata cry. To be honest, he wanted to yell at Sakura for making her cry.

"Hinata-" He said only to be cut off by her.

"S-Sasuke-san.. I th-think Sakura is right." She closed her eyes and smiled, "I think we should just f-forget about it and-"

He bit his lip once again, he didn't want to go back home, he wanted to stay with Hinata. Wake up to the smell of tomato soup and tease Himawari. He thought back to Naruto. Was that the life with Hinata he would live? If Sasuke were to... 

Sasuke sighed, "Hinata.. it's signed by the Hokage."

"It's fine S-Sasuke-san! Naruto will m-make it invalid!"[

no...No...

"No!" Sasuke yelled.

Hinata was bewildered, "Sasuke-san.. it's for the better.. T-that way Sakura won't be mad and-"

"URUSAI(Shut up!)!!!" Sasuke yelled once again.

Hinata's bottom lip shivered.

"Hinata.. I'm sorry I just-" He sighed and wrapped his hands around her waist. Hinata snuggled her head in his chest weeping.

They both yelped as they heard a kunai drop. Sasuke turned to see Sarada.

----------------AT NARA HOUSE----------------

Kiba woke up on the hard ground. Temari refused to make him sleep in her bed.

Shikadai stood over him with a questionable face.

Kiba started laughing awkwardly, "Hey.. kiddo!"

"Don't call me that." Shikadai said rolling his eyes walking away, "Mom! Why is this bastard in our house?"

"Ugh, because your father is a fool. He's also going to be a dead man when these 2 weeks are over." Temari said cracking her knuckles smirking.

Shikadai shuttered for his father, Dad.. you dumba** Shikadai thought.

----------------BACK TO UCHIHA HOUSE----------------

Sarada could NOT believe her eyes, Papa and Aunt Hinata were hugging (it was very uncommon that they even interacted)?! 

"Sarada, it's not what you think." Sasuke began to explain. "I-Uh.. I'm going to live with Hinata now."

Sarada's eyes opened and tears began rolling down her face,"PAPA YOU IDIOT!" She yelled. "You-You JUST came back here and now you're going to leave with.. with.. her?!! Does mama even know?!" Sarada was rambling.

Sasuke's heart weakened to see the sight of his daughter cry. He went there and pulled her in his embrace, stroking her hair. He knelt down and sighed, "I will visit you so much that you'll get tired of me. Plus, I'll kill Naruto if anything happens to you."

Sarada felt a little comfort in hearing this and laughed when Sasuke said the end statement. 

"Come back soon papa.." she hugged him tightly. "And I'm sorry Aunt Hinata.."

Hinata smiled, "It's okay Sarada, I understand."

Sasuke and Hinata headed back to the Uzumaki home. 

Boruto was there, blowing a piece of bubble gum. "Uncle Sasuke?" His eyes lit up and he ran to him, looking up, "Are we going to train today?!"

"No.."

"Then why are you here?" Boruto asked, it sounded like he was trying to kick him out.

Hinata coughed, "Boruto.. uh.. get your sister for a s-second.."

Sasuke excused himself to the bathroom, he was afraid of their reactions.

Himawari and Boruto came and sat on the couch. Hinata was in front of them, nervous.

"W-Well.. you see.." Hinata began.

Boruto gulped, he knew his mother well enough that when she begins with that's statement, it's something they were NOT going to like.

"Sasukemightbelivingwithusfromnowonbutwillleavein2weeks!" Hinata said quickly, and inhaling for breath after that statement.

Both Boruto and Himawari's eyes opened wide.  Hinata closed hers and backed away tensing up, afraid of what is to come.

A huge smiled on Himawari's face appeared, "Hontou ni?! (REALLY?!)"

"Yes..?" Hinata asked expecting great anger.

"OMG YAYY!!!" Himawari danced and then shown her devilish smile, "He has somethin' coming!" She took out lipstick in her back pocket of her shorts. It was red lipstick.

Sasuke came out of the bathroom and saw Himawari turn her face with a smile, holding the red lipstick. "Uncleee~"

It sent shivers down his spine, he was scared. Sasuke slowly backed away back in the bathroom.

As for Boruto.. he was shocked, he couldn't even utter a single word. 

"B-Boruto? How.. d-do you feel?" Hinata asked cautiously.

"MAMA! YOU-YOU! UGH!!!!!!!!!!" Boruto yelled, running into his room. 

Hinata flinched at his scream. She frowned and tears ran down her face. Himawari saddened and touched her face, caressing it. "I'm sorry mama.. onii-chan's just a big poopaslupf!" 

Hinata chuckled a bit, but was still gravely hurt about the fact that Boruto was hurt. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WELLLLLLL~ THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ;))))

Hinata has been crying A LOT these chapters and it makes me sad. Like basically she just feels frustrated and overwhelmed by like everything that is going onnnn and yeahhh!

Sasuke REALLY doesn't want to leave Hinata and her kids soooo WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE 2 WEEKS ARE OVER?! 

Well there is much more chapters until that.... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo STAY TUNED ;)

A masterpiece I made myself (with the help of Himawari of course!) ^