Chapter 3 : Where It All Started...Pt.1

Sasuke felt unusual waking up in the morning and seeing Sakura next to him. He was simply so use to sleeping in a tree most of the time and waking up to shuffles in the leaves.

As he got up out the bed, Sakura grabbed him. "Anata (darling)" She had this look in her eyes, almost like she was afraid of something, "Are you here.. to stay?" She asked, biting her lip.

Sasuke looked away, unsure how to answer, and unsure OF the answer. Finally, he responded, "I..I don't know."

Sakura mumbled something under her breath then turned back to him, releasing his hand, "I see." He let out a sigh then left the room.

Sasuke saw that Sarada had already left for the academy.

He decided to just walk around Konoha, to just see what he had missed so far. He knew that it was going to be people apparently staring at him in question, terrified, or surprised; he didn't care however.

Sasuke walked down and about the town until he caught Shikamaru and Temari fighting in the middle of the open market.

Shikamaru glanced Sasuke's way, then looked back again. As an attempt to get out of Temari, he came over to him.

"Sasuke!!! Heyy!! What are you doing here?" Shikamaru asked, sweating, feeling the glare of Temari as she had known what he did.

"Looking." Sasuke nonchalantly replied. 

There was a cold silence between the three now. No one knew what to say. 

Temari took up the courage to say something, "So! How's it going over here, you like it so far? I almost feel like you're a stranger."

A picture of the smiling Hyuuga popped into his head.

"S-Sasuke-kun.." the angel whispered.

Sasuke was transmitted by this voice, and got lost into it for a second. He heard it again.

"S-Sasuke-kun..?"  the angel was now confused.

"Oh! Hi Hinata!" Temari said, happy to see her female comrade. 

Sasuke turned around to see that smiling face. He quickly, looked away, holding his face with his one hand, blushing.

"Sasuke? You alright?" Shikamaru asked confused at Sasuke's blushing sight.

Sasuke took a deep breath and returned to his natural state, "Mhm." He replied, indicating that he was fine.

"S-Sasuke-kun.. t-thanks for the o-other d-day.." Hinata said twirling her fingers around together, that habit sometimes reappears from her childhood. She tried to avoid his piercing eyes as he looked down on her.

"No worries."

She turned to look at him and smiled. BADUM, BADUM, BADUM!
A rapid beating suddenly hit Sasuke, this feeling was.. foreign to him. He didn't know what to do. Nothing was coming out of his mouth either, he was lost for words.

Hinata continued talking to Temari.

"Ahh~ what a drag," Shikamaru said to Sasuke while looking at Temari.

Sasuke simply side-eyed him. He observed the smirk on his face.

"That's.." Sasuke continued, "-condescending."

Shikamaru choked on the soda he had. "Hm?!" he said.

"Your body language says one thing, but your mouth says another," Sasuke explained.

Shikamaru simply patted him on the back. "That's love, my friend," then he took a step forward, "-well.. I wouldn't expect you to understand."

Sasuke scoffed then went back home.

He turned the knob and opened it to see Naruto. He was grinning like a child.

"Sasssuuu-"

"No." Sasuke replied, without even making Naruto get the chance to finish.

"But-"

"No."

"...Fine."

"No." Sasuke had just realized what Naruto said and turned to him quickly.

"Then okay! You're coming!!"

"Ugh!" Sasuke internally face palmed himself, he couldn't believe that he was dumb enough to fall for such a basic trick. "Where are we even going you dobe?"

"To the bar! I realized that you've NEVER been to the bar with my friends and I. So you're coming tonight."

Sasuke wasn't going to lie, he was sort of interested to see such a place. Where wasted people get wasted and even more wasted. It was interesting, but also displeasing.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "Fine. But this will be the first AND last!"

"Then I better make it count then, ay?" Naruto smiled.

Sasuke smiled a small smile. Without being said, and unconsciously, he kinda-sorta missed Naruto's incessant begs for things, and his wide, all tooth smile.

----------------LATER----------------

Kiba, Shino, Konohamaru, Lee, Shikamaru and Sasuke decided to meet at Naruto's house.

Never has Sasuke EVER dreamed of going to a bar with his childhood classmates. He only thought of them as inferior ninja's to him at that time. Unimportant people, who had no use. Now, he's going to a bar with those same people. Funny how things work out huh?

Secretly, Sasuke was extremely happy to meet up at Naruto's house. That meant that he was going to see.. her.