Chapter 2 : Protecc

"N-Naruto.. please calm down!" Hinata yelled, trying to soothe him.

He threw a chair across the room and Hinata flinched, Naruto then growled lowly, showing his fangs.

When Naruto got angry, things didn't usually end well. Someone ended up getting hurt. And that someone was always Hinata.

He rarely got angry, however when things aren't looking to good for him, and he is overwhelmed, he takes out his pent up anger and frustrations at home. He allows the 9 tailed fox to control him, he MAKES him be in control.

"Please! Boruto is coming back from school soon, I don't want him to see you this way!" Hinata said fiercely. She needed to make this end, she can't have the house destroyed and make Boruto walk in like this. Boruto might be caught in the flame, there's nothing worse to her than that.

"I-I'll do ANYTHING Naruto.. just please!!" Tears were pouring from her face, streaming down like a rainy day in May.

She got down on her knees and begged, "Naruto-kun if you could just put an end to this nonsense.."

---------------BACK AT SASUKE'S PLACE----------------

Sasuke sensed something. Something strong, Naruto. His eyes widened, he also sensed the 9 tail foxes presence in him.

"Sarada, I'll be right back okay?" Sasuke said to her, bending down.

"Okay papa! Come back soon!"

He smiled and ran back to Naruto's house.

He heard screams of terror, "Naruto p-please stop!" the delicate voice of Hinata yelled, but came out as more of a normal tone.

Sasuke let himself in. "Naruto. Stop." Sasuke said with a monotone, about to draw his sword.

He looked over to see a teary eyed Hinata and her lips were quivering. His eyes rolled down to her lips immediately, then caught himself and looked away.

"Naruto, stop this now!" Sasuke yelled.

"NO! JUST DON'T BUTT INTO THIS SASUKE!" Naruto shouted, getting ready to throw a fist at Hinata.

Sasuke growled, "Don't you DARE touch her!" 

Both Hinata's and Naruto's eyes widened at his protectiveness. Hinata blushed.

"You have no business here!" Naruto yelled at him, chasing after him.

"I REALLY didn't want to fight when I came here. But so be it-"

He saw the back of Hinata's hair and her arms wide open.

She closed her eyes, "N-No Naruto-kun! I will n-not m-make you hurt Sasuke-san!" Hinata turned to him and smiled, "He's your friend. OUR friend!"

Sasuke felt a little hurt and happy by that comment but was unsure why. He snickered, "Hyuuga. He wouldn't lay a scratch on me." Sasuke said, revealing his sword.

"I don't want you to fight..." She said getting teary again, just after the previous tears had dried.

He pat her on the head, "Me either. However Naruto on the other hand..." 

Naruto growled and looked away, "Whatever." He uttered before weakening down to his regular stage.

Hinata ran to him, knelt down on the ground and crashed her lips against his.

"Naruto! Don't you do that again you-you!" Hinata was beyond angry at him.

Something sharp penetrated through Sasuke's heart area. He felt it and wondered what it was. A genjutsu of some sort?! Sasuke thought, No.. I would be able to sense it.

He then looked at them kissing and Hinata's happy face. Sasuke clicked his tongue, "Well then, I'll be leaving." Sasuke said, walking away.

"Wait! S-Sasuke-san!" Hinatta chased after him, and grabbed his hand. "A-Arigato.." she said softly.

"Hn." he replied before walking out of the door.

He ran back to Sarada as fast as he could. There she was, laughing at Boruto.

Sasuke smiled and watch them for a while, then sighed. "So.. I'm ready." He went into his stance, "Hit me with your best shot! Actually, Boruto, you too. Use this for training."

Boruto snickered and used a substitute jutsu to get behind Sasuke, now the positioning was Boruto behind, Sarada in front and Sasuke in the middle. 

"Ya don't have to ask twice Uncle Sasuke!" Boruto yelled before chasing after him.

[SASUKE WON OBVIOUSLY, BUT BORUTO WAS SUPER DUPER CLOSE!]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IK, IK.. where DA HECK are the sasuhina moments. Now don't worry ma children. THEY WILL COME.. for now.. just enjoy some fanarts while ya can :))

 just enjoy some fanarts while ya can :))

Guys, I'm just IN LOVE with this picture. I HAD to post it! Imma sucker under water romance UGH SO KYUTTEE! <33