Pilot

"You okay Ell?" Clay asked concerned.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said looking in my locker. "I saw the list Ell, I know you got..." Closing my locker rather hard then glaring at clay " say it clay."
Shaking his head side to side while saying "no..." Scoffing I say " Your sis has the best tits, well that's what the guys say. I guess they get off objectiving females. Promise you they will feel my rath!" I say raising my voice. Everyone is now looking at me. "Calm down Ell." Clay says looking at me. My nostrils flare up "Fuck you fuck." Walking down the hall looking around while saying "Fuck all of you!!" Yelling.

Present Day: Mom decided to drive Clay and me to school. To you know...talk about things. Great. "Ellie I know you are just coming back after a long time. So if you need anything ask okay sweetie?" Mom asked looking in the mirror back at me. With a concerned nervous look. " Don't worry mom I will." I say looking at her through the mirror. Forcing a fake smile upon my lips. Mom ended up talking to Clay well about everything that has happened. Well with... Hannah Baker. She killed herself. I knew he loved her it's sad that he and her never got a chance. Or didn't take a chance. Exiting I give my mom a small smile sating goodbye love you. I enter the school only to have people stare at me. I could feel their stares dig into my back. Clenching my jaw I look down. Squeeezing my palms. My palms are sweating. "Ell." Said well putting a hand on my shoulder. "Its okay I'm here people are just assholes. Don't pay attention to them." Clay told me. Looking up giving Clay a nod. As a smile crept on the corner of my lips. Unfolding my palm to see blood filled crescent moons on my palms. Not everyone was, maybe some people now arn't assholes. I thought to myself. He wasn't...a asshole.