Chapter 4

Past:
The last bell rang sending all teens in a raging marathon. Bolting seeing who can leave the fastest. Exiting the building see my brother Clay by his bike. Walking up to him "So you going to this party tonight?" Standing by him as he grabs his bike getting ready to leave. "Uh....yeah proably. Are you?" He ask brabbing his bike handles then looking up at me. "Yeah..Kat and that new girl. Hannah Baker." He looks up at me. "What?" I say as Clay starts pushing his bike on the side walk. "Nothing." As he hops on his bike. "Okay weirdo" I say as he takes off. Hmm must be nervous must like her. Walking over to my car I jump in throughing my bag and my other shit in the back. I know what you are thinking why do I have a car and Clay doesn't.

Well after I got my license they still had me use a bike. So I used it but after I hit by a car. Left with a broken arm and minor injuries. My parents bought me a car so I dont get hit on my bike. Don't ask me why Clay doesn't have a car yet I have no clue.

Starting the engine I back up and head off back home. To get ready for Kat's party.

Present:
I decide to walk home today good excrises and God forbid I get interrogated again. I know my mom means well but, I want to be left alone.

Sitting in my last mod I see Zach looking at me. I turning my head to the right. Staring right back at him. "Hey Zach? What you looking at?" Momty asks him. Wiping his head back to his friends snapping out of it. "Nothing." He comments I slowly turn around. Glancing at the bell. Anticipating it to roar for our freedom. The bell rings getting up I walk out.

Feeling a hand grab my wrist. "Ellie. Your back?" Zach says. Turning around "Yeah, that's me." Commenting with a smirk. Him looking at me with disbelief.

He lets me go. "I'm sorry Zach but I got to go." I say turning around. "Yeah sorry see you around Ellie." A small smile appears on his face.

Past: Arriving at the party in a royal blue dress. Fitting my every curve. Covering mid thigh. With heels matching color. "Damn girl looking good!" I could hear Kat yell on the stairs with Hannah at her side. Both running down the stairs to greet me as I walked in the the house. That turned out to be Hannah's house. "Your looking fucking gorgeous!" She says hugging me as she lets go. Hannah comments "You look very beautiful Ellie." Saying looking at me. "Thank you girls!" I say giving Hannah a hug.

A little bit after I arrived my brother arrived.

"Clay Jensen!" Kat yells on the stairs Hannah beside her. Laughing they come down stairs.

Hannah playful slaps her shoulder "You own $5." She says smiling.

"You were betting on me" Clay says.
"Against you." I say.

"The last time Clay came to a party....4th grade." Kat says smiling.

Walking away I go to the back to see him. Jeff Atkins. Sure he's older but he is a kind and empathetic guy I've ever met. Him and another guy from highschool drinking and laughing. Jeff peeling his gaze onto me.

Smiling he walks up to me. A small smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "Jensen you look, beautiful." Looking up and down.

Couple hours later "Hey do you want to get out of here with me?" I ask drunk. "Yeah but I'll drive drunky." He smirks grabbing my hand leading me away to my car. As we get to the car I through my car keys at him. Hopping in we drive.

Arriving on top of dirt path looking over the city. With fries and shakes in hand. "Mmm delicious thank you!" I say licking my lips. "Of course." He replies as he grabs a French fry and eats it.

"You look beautiful I know I already said it but still." He says looking at with a small tugging at the corners of his lip.

"Thanks." I say blushing my cheeks feel like they're going to melt off.

Setting the empty food bags and  shakes the original bag. On the floor. Looking over at him as he does the same. Staring into his kind and gentle brown eyes. As he looks at my eyes. Inching closer I'm filled with lust. My eyes stripping each layer of clothing off of him one by one. I can smell his calon. Leaning forward connecting my full lips to his. His hands cupping my face. Jumping over well not breaking thr kiss. On his lap, finally breaking the kiss "woah." He says. "Oh baby we haven't even begun. You'll call me your queen after this." I say taking off my dress to reveal my half naked body. Black lacey bra and underwear to match. Jeff looks at me like a snack. But baby I'm the whole damn meal.

We ended up screwing all night.