One

Mal's POV

I can't believe him right now!! How could he cheat on me, with her!!? If you are wondering what's going on, I'll tell you. I caught my boyfriend Eric, or I should say ex boyfriend, cheating on me with my best friend Evelyn well im done with both of them. My name is Malary but I go by Mal. I have brown hair and dark brown eyes. I rush to a club to get over my heart break. This club is for ages 15-20, it's for underage drinkers, aka me. I'm not an alcoholic, but I do have a few drinks at times. I go inside and I sit at my usual spot.
"Hello Mal." I here the bartender say.
"Hi Mike." I say.
"What can i get you today?" He asks me.
"A beer would be fi-" I start when i get cut off by a loud bang. Someone slammed their cup on the counter. I look over to see a guy. Long, dark brown hair. He has an amazing jawline. He has long lashes.
"Get me another drink." He says.
"Yes Ethan." Mike says. He takes the cup and walks to the back to fill it up.
"Nobody likes a starer." Ethan snaps and he then looks at me.
"Sorry, i just think you were being a little rude." I say.
"Oh sorry." He says.
"It's ok." I say.
"I don't care." Ethan says. Mike comes back with his drink. He takes the drink and starts to walk away.
"That is no way to treat a lady." I say and i stand up.
"Don't mess with him Mal." Mike says to me. Ethan turns and looks at me. He drops his drink on the ground.
"Oops, would you clean that up for me sweetheart?" Ethan asks. I roll my eyes.
"Do it yourself dickhead." I say and I turn back towards Mike.
"My drink?" I ask Mike. He nods and goes to the back. Ethan sits next to me. I roll my eyes.
"I like you, you seem, fierce. You're not afraid of the people you should be afraid of." Ethan says.
"And why should I be afraid of you?" I ask.
"Oh trust me, there's things you don't know." He says and he walks out of the club. Mike comes back with my drink.
"Is he always that rude and creepy?" I ask Mike.
"Yep." Mike says. If I didn't mention, I'm only 17 years old.
"He said that I should be afraid of him, do you know why?" I ask.
"Not really, i know he's good at fighting, but he would neber hit a girl." Mike says. I nod. I finish my beer and I leave.  I go home and I see my older sister in the living room.
"Oh my god Mal." My sister says. She stands up and comes and hugs me. She then pulls out of the hug, her hands on my shoulders.
"You've been drinking." She says.
"Look, you're not my mom." I say and I hit her hands off my shoulder.
"I heard about what happened with Eric. I'm very sorry." Kayla says.
"How do you know about that?" I ask.
"It's all over the internet." Kayla says. I shake my head.
"I hate guys." I say.
"And i hate when you drink, you're only 17 Mal." Kayla says. My mom comes into the room.
"I'll be up on my room." I say.
"What is that smell?" My mom asks.
"Me, ok. I've been drinking." I say.
"Malary Hill!!" My mom yells.
"What am I supposed to do when I get cheated on!?" I scream. All of sudden the waterfalls hit me. I begin to start crying. My mom pulls me into a hug.
"I'm so sorry." My mom says and she rubs my back. My dad comes into the house. He's a cop.
"What's going? What's that horrible smell?" My dad asks. I pull out of the hug with my mom.
"Your daughter." My mom says.
"Which one!?" My dad shouts.
"Me." I say nervously.
"Malary!! What have I told you!? Underage drinking can lead to death." My dad says. I roll my eyes.
"Is that tears? Are you ok?" My dad asks.
"No, i poured water into my fucking face!" I yell.
"Watch your language! You might have been cheated on, but that is no reason to act like this!" My mom yells at me.
"I'm done with this bullshit." I say and I run up the stairs. I go into my room and i slam my door shut. That's it!! I go to my drawer and i pull out some black and red hair dye. I dye my hair and I curl it.

I sneak out of the house from my window

I sneak out of the house from my window. I've always wanted to get some piercings, but my parents wouldn't allow it. But now, I don't really give a fuck what ny parents think. I get two nose piercings.

And a belly button piercing

And I get ear piercings on both ears

Then I sneak back into the house

Then I sneak back into the house. I stay in my room all night, nobody knows anything quite yet.

It's the next morning. I pick out an outfit for school.

Then I come downstairs

Then I come downstairs. Kayla comes downstairs and her eyes when she sees me is priceless.
"What?" I ask as I chew on my gum.
"What the fuck did you do!?" She asks.
"Language!" My mom yells and she walks into the living room
"What the fuck did you do!?" My mom asks.
"Language." I mock and i walk out of the door. I drive to school. I come out, all eyes on me.
"Omg, love!!" My best friend, Hailey, exclaims when she sees me.
"Finally someone besides me likes it." I say.
"I mean it's different, but i like it." She says. I smile at her. I love the way i look, thats all fucking matters.