Two

Ethan's POV

I go home from the bar. That girl, she was something different. A good different.
"Yo Ethan." I hear my twin brother Grayson say and he comes down the stairs.
"Hello brother." I say.
"We have a big attack planned next week." Grayson says.
"Sounds fun. Where is the place?" I ask.
"Sanabarbra Highschool." Grayson says.
"And what do we plan on doing at a fucking highschool!?" I ask. I am Ethan. Ethan Dolan. I am 17 years old, almost 18. Me and my twin brother, and a few of our friends started a group. We attack innocent people because it's fun. I know we sound like crazy, which we are, so i guess there's no explaining need there. The group is called, The Red Bandits. We wear red bandanas covering half our face when we attack, that's why we've never been arrested.
"We will shoot some people." He says.
"But those people are out age." I say.
"And your point is? We've killed people our own age before." Grayson says.
"I guess, what day next week?" I ask.
"Probably Monday." Grayson says.
"Ok." I say. I go to sleep.

It's the next day. I can't stop thinking about that girl I met at the club. I come downstairs.
"Good morning." Grayson says as he takes a sip of his black coffee. I look down at the ground.
"What's wrong?" Grayson asks me.
"Uh, nothing." I say as I look back at him.
"Tell me brother." Grayson says.
"Maybe..Maybe there's this girl." I say.
"A girl?" Grayson asks.
"Yes, I met her yesterday." I tell him.
"We can't like a girl Ethan." Grayson says.
"I don't like her, i barley know her, but I want to know her, she seems like a cool person." I tell him.
"Just don't fall for her, cause once we have to kill her, you'll be devastated." Grayson says and he goes upstairs. I decide to go back to that club, hopefully I'll see her there again.

I leave, she should be done woth school by now if she goes to school, she seemed to be around my age, so that would be highschool. I dropped out of school two years ago, aka in 9th grade. I would be in 11th grade if i still went to school. I make it to the club. I walk in to see a girl with black and red hair sitting at the counter talking to the bartender. I sit next to the girl, she looks at me. It's the girl from yesterday.
"Wow. Nice look." I say.
"Uh, thanks." She says.
"What made you want to do that?" I ask.
"Nothing, I just wanted too." She says.
"Another beer please." She asks mike.
"Do you want one?" She asks me.
"Uh, sure." I say.
"Make that two Mike." The girl says and Mike leaves.
"I never did ask you for your name." I say.
"Mal." She says.
"Is that short for something?" I ask.
"Yes, Malary." She says.
"Nice to meet you Mal. I'm guess you know my name." I say.
"Ethan." She says as Mike sets the beers in front of us.
"Correct." I say when she takes a sip of her drink.
"What brings you here again?" Mal asks me.
"I wanted to see someone." I say.
"Oh, are you waiting for them?" She asks.
"I'm already talking to them." I say and i smile at her, she smiles back.
"Me? Why me?" She asks.
"You seem interesting." I say.
"Uh, um, ok?" She questions.
"What brings you here?" I ask.
"I got cheated on." She says and she takes another sip of her drink, I do the same.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I say.
"Yep." She says.
"Well it's his lost." I say.
"Aww, thanks." She says with a smile, i smile back.
"My parents and sister hate when i drink." She says.
"Then why do you keep doing it?" I ask.
"Because it's my life, i choose what i want to do with it." She says. I nod.
"How old are you?" I ask.
"17, and you?" She asks.
"17 as well." I say.
"About that being afraid of you thing, what did you mean?" She asks.
"Um, that doesn't matter, i was just joking to try to scare you." I lie.
"Oh ok." She says. Phew.
"Well i should get going, I don't want my parents to yell at me again." She says.
"Um, we should hangout somewhere other than this club." I say.
"Yeah, phone?" She asks. I hand her my phone. She type in her number and hands it back to me.
"I'll see you later Ethan." She says with a smile and she leaves the club. I never thought I would feel this way about a girl again, but I guess I was wrong, she's really messing with my head right now...