Hate or Forgive Prt.1

This is part 2 to I'm So Sorry, so read that first.

4 Months Later

3rd Person POV

Tony started drinking, Pepper worked more, Rhodey never came out of his room, May cried 24/7, Happy was more short tempered, MJ was more quiet, Ned stopped going to school, Flash stopped bullying. Everyone was a mess without Peter, he was the glue to them and their personality. Peter was as pale as a vampire by now. Any chance of survival has now downed 50%. It would take a miracle for him to survive. Then, he woke up. To be exactly he jumped up. He was trapped in a dream he had to repeat everyday since he got into the coma. He ran out of his room and ran through the halls. Pushing docters and nurses out of his way, he jumped out the closest window to him. Now, he was freefalling off the side of the Avengers Compound. He lands on his feet and runs for city.

Tony's POV

"Boss, Peter has woken up," Friday said. I got up and ran to the ER room they kept Peter in without another word. I ran in to see an empty bed. "Mr. Stark, Peter jumped out the window over there," Bella, one of the nurse here, said. I gasped as I looked at the broken window. "Peter,"

Short Chapter, I know, but the next chapter will be called Hate or Forgive Prt.2