Scarlet

Really quick, I need you guys to look at this video to make sense of the story. Thank you.

Wanda's POV

We met at Leipzig, Germany. Opposite sides fighting each other because of some stupid accords. Then again, if we never had that fight, I may have never met the love of my life. Peter Parker was a nerd for sure but he was my nerd. Peter and I grew a healthy relationship. We hung out ever couple days, we told each other our feelings (not the lovey dovey type of feelings), and with never kept secrets from each other. We trusted each other with our lives and we would give them up for one another. We were happy.

But....

I guess happiest doesn't last forever...

I looked down at his (almost) lifeless body. He was barely breathing, even with all the cords and stuff connected to him. I wanted to hug him so bad. I wanted to see him walk into my room wearing another science pun shirt I would never understand but laugh at anyways. I wanted to see him smile. I wanted to hear him laugh. I just wanted to at the very least say one last goodbye. Thanos had taken so much. My robot friends life, my magic friend, and now the love of my life. Why did it have to be him!? Why!? I look at his burned arm as tears ran down my face. "Wanda," I looked over my shoulder to see Clint and....

Pietro!?

This was technically part 3 of worthy but hey who's counting (sheep). I hope you watched the video because that played a big part in the story.