He's Worthy

This is not part of the I'm So Sorry Series, this is an actually one-shot. Also, Endgame.

Peter's POV

I fell off that magic pony and landed somewhere in the battlefield. I see Cap across from me get hit yeeted off by Thanos and Mjonier flew off somewhere. Thanos looked at me and started heading my direction as soon as he saw the gauntlet.  I tried to back away but I was now against a boulder. Then, I grabbed the closest thing near me and tossed it at Thanos. Thanos went flying backwards as the thing a yeeted came back to me. I looked at the object which just happened to be Mjonier. "But how, how can a child lift that hammer when I couldn't even lift it?" Thanos muttered. I looked around the battlefield and thought of a plan. 1. I run away, 2. I protecc, 3. I attacc, 4. I get a snacc. I really liked plan 1 and 4 but went ahead with plan 2 and 3. Just then, Thanos smecked me and grabbed the gauntlet. I watched as he put the gauntlet on and the energy surge through his veins. "I am inevitable," he said. He snapped. He and finally achieve his goal...

...he thought. Nothing happened. No one was turning to dust. Thanos looked at the gaunlet and saw all the stones but a red substance washed over the gauntlet and revealed there was no stones. Thanos looked at me as the reality stone in my own gauntlet stopped glowing. "And I... Am... Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man," I said as I snapped my fingers and a bright white light took over. My eyes opened and I could feel my healing factor trying to fix my burned arm but failing miserably. I heard people shout my name and some people crying. I laid against the closest boulder and sat there. I saw the time stone in my gauntlet glow and sent all the stone back to there correct times. I saw Tony run up to me with his eyes glassy. "Hey kid, you did it, their gone, please kid say something," I looked at Tony. "I... f-fixed everyt-thing," I saw darkness start to cloud my vision as Tony sobbed. The last thing I saw was all the avengers kneeling, in front of me.

Was this sad or just a good story, I read a lot of worthy one-shots but not one where they were in battle. Hoped you liked this little break from the I'm so Sorry series.