Reunited

Butters was walking home now, Pip happily floating close by, Butters told him of everything he missed, like when he went to Mexico or Hawaii. Pip was glad Butters seemed to be doing well, although he questioned his friendship with Cartman. Other then that though he was happy for him.
"Hey Pip?". 'Yes Butters?'
Butters rubbed his knuckles like he does when he's nervous.
"What's the afterlife like?"
Pip hesitated, Damien had told him under no circumstances were he to tell anyone about the afterlife.
'Well I can't tell you much ol' chap.'
Butters understood in some sense. "Pip... Are you mad?"
Now this question confused him. Mad? Why would he be mad?
'Now why would I be mad?' "W-well people weren't exactly nice to you..."
He's right, he was a walking punching bag, a doormat. 'It doesn't matter now.'
Butters decided to not press further. They were at his house anyway.
"You can come in if you want." Pip floated on in, not much had changed.
"BUTTERS!" "Oh hamburgers..."

...

Screaming followed as Damien set multiple things on fire to relieve his frustration. He was stressed, he hated to admit it, but he had grown quite attached over the months. Besides he needed to give Pip something. He had been working on it for quite some time now. It'll have to wait though, first he needs to find his dear companion.

As he set another bush on fire, he had run out of people, he saw an all too familiar form exit a house.

...

Pip had decided to leave, he didn't think it would be polite to stay and hear their bickering. He was thinking about Damien now and speak of the devil.

"PHILLIP!" Pip turned around to face an angry Damien.
"Cheerio Damien! Boy am I glad to see you!" Damien's nose scrunched up as he spat "What are you doing up here?" Pip knew Damien was mad, so unless he'd want to be set ablaze he better start talking.

"Well I'm not quite sure myself really, last night a floating orb woke me up. Next thing I knew I was at Starks Pond." Damien's face softened, but his eyes still contained anger. "Sorry for worrying you Damien." Damien tensed and became flustered "I WAS NOT WORRIED, WHY WOULD THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS BE WORRIED ABOUT A MERE MORTAL?" If it were anyone but Damien, Pip would be quite hurt, in this case though he smiled softly."So shall we head back now?"

Damien was silent, "No... There's something I have to do." He spoke these words as his gaze fell upon...

Cartman's house.