Words Into Slugs

Pip suddenly realized what he was saying. "Wait Damien, don't." Damien looked at him face rough and teeth bared. "Why? The fat asshole has it coming." Damien started walking towards the house, but Pip stopped him. Damien yanked his arm away and Pip swore he could see fire in the unholy child's eyes. "WHY?! Why do you feel the need to protect those who hurt you?" The look on Damien's face was slightly scaring him, but he held his ground. "Because their only children! They make fun of things they don't understand and a British chap like me is the perfect target! Kid's are assholes Damien, but we shouldn't do something that will alter their lives before they can realize their mistakes!" This was Pip's first time talking back to Damien, but he was too stunned to be angry. After an agonizing silence, Damien gave a long sigh. He finally lowered his hand on the verge of creating a devastating fire and gave in. "Fine... But if anyone as much as touches you, next time I won't hesitate." Pip gave him a thankful smile. He then took Damien's warm hand, due to his process of creating a fireball, into his ghostly hand. "Let's go home."

They started walking towards the portal, but not before Damien looked back and snapped his fingers. "Damien?" Pip asked concerned. "It's not fatal, he'll just cough up a slug everytime he speaks for a week." Pip looked disgruntled for a moment, before letting out a chuckle. He had to admit that was amusing. So they made it through the portal, back to their own version of paradise, which just happened to be a little hot and had the occasional screams filled with agony.

Meanwhile...

"What the FU- *Cough* Gagh! GOD DAMMIT MO- GAHGG!"

Author's Note:
(Sorry for this short chapter, Exams are coming up and I have some projects to finish, I also don't really have many ideas, so I'll be taking YOUR requests for some chapters. So feel free to leave your ideas in the comments and I'll be sure to include them! Thank you for your patience!)