In Love?

Damien tilted his head. "In love?". Oh boy. "Well my- Damien, all the symptoms you have listed point to you being in love." Damien still looked confused. "When you love someone, you want to spend you er... life? With them. You want to hug them and kiss them and such."
...
"What is 'kiss'?" Jesus had a lot of work to do.

Meanwhile...

Pip was wandering around the manor trying to keep himself busy. He debated for a long time if he would dare go into Damien's room. Curiosity got the best of him and he went inside. He looked around the dark room and noticed a pile of papers. He went and picked one up.
This drawing was of Damien heroically saving him from the hellhounds. He chuckled, he had a cape and everything. He looked at the next one, which was of Kenny. He had a bill like a platypus. Good times. He looked at the next one. It was a picture of Cartman being set on fire, it was uncomfortably detailed. He slowly put that one down. He picked up the last one.

His eyes widened. It was a picture of him and Damien both sitting on thrones. Damien had a crown and he did as well. They were holding hands and on the top was written 'Rulers of Hell'. He smiled. His heart, which was still, beat. 'That's strange' he thought.

...

"That's so gross! Why would they do that?" Damien scowled. Jesus sighed "It's a way of showing affection." Damien rubbed his chin. "So if I 'kiss' Pip this feeling would go away?". "I do not think thats how it works Damien." Damien huffed. "Plus he should also want to do that. You can not just kiss him without his consent Damien."
"But if I get his permission, will he make this feeling go away?" Jesus had an unsure expression on his face. "I suppose so...". Damien gets up and brings up his claw like hand. "Wait Damien!" Damien rips a portal to the underworld. "Thanks for the advice..." "You're not that bad...". He softly says as he walk through the portal. "You're welcome Damien." Jesus replies even though he can't hear him. He disappears in a ray of light.

...

"Pip!" Pip's head shot up. "Damien!" He gets up smiling brightly. "Where were you?" Damien stopped in front of him. "Above. Pip can I ask you something?" Pip smiles. "Of course! What is it?".
"Can I kiss you?"
...

"I beg your pardon?..."