Bloodhounds Love Crumpets (+ A Gift For Everyone)

Damien looks at Pip's blushing face for a good while, sweat drops running down his forehead. Pip opens his mouth, but before he could say anything Damien runs away.

"Wha- Damien!" Pip called out as Damien sped out, a trail of smoke following him.
Pip let his hand fall down to his side.
"It would be best not to bother him for a while."
He's learned the hard way not to bother Damien while he was experiencing extreme emotions.

Pip thought of what to do, usually he just did whatever Damien was doing, but he couldn't really do that now.
Pip snapped his fingers
"I know! I'll bake crumpets! Damien seems to enjoy those..."
Pip pulls a strange face.
"...as long as I put hot sauce on it, I'll never understand that boy."
He shakes his head and makes his way to the kitchen.

Ingredients are neatly spread out on the table along with a cookbook open on the crumpets page. Pip stands on his tip-toes on a step ladder trying to reach the crumpet rings.
Pip groans stretching more
"Why did they put it so high up?"
As he says this he missteps and loses balance.

Pip gasps before falling backwards landing right on his head. He instantly grabs his head

"I've cracked me noggin!" He exclaims as he feels blood coating his hands. He whimpers in pain. He jumps when he feels hands over his. He whips around, the action causing him to wince.
"Don't move so much." Damien said.

"Damien how did you-"
"Move your hands." He interrupts.
Pip lowers his hands. He feels a strange sensation on the back of his head.
"What are you doing?" Pip asks curiously.
"Manipulating your blood." Damien comes to the side of Pip's face.
"w̶ ̷e̴l̴s̷ ̶w̴o̷u̵l̵d̶ ̶ ̴c̶o̵r̸o̸l̷ ̵t̶h̶m̴?̴"
he says grinning.

Pip shivers, he sometimes forgets that he's the anti-Christ.
"What were you even doing?" Damien asks.
Pip looked down
"I was making crumpets for us."
Damien looks at the disappointed Brit, his expression softening.
"Well you already started so we might as well finish it. Pip's face lights up.
"You'll help me?!" He asks excitedly whipping his head around.
His face scrunches in pain.
"Don't move! We'll do it after I fix up your stupid head." Pip remains still as Damien continues doing god knows what to his head.

...

"There we go. I stopped the bleeding by clotting it."
Damien says removing his hands from Pip's head.

He chuckles, "I had to be careful so I didn't accidentally clot your whole head and give you a stroke."
He laughs, while Pip nervously laughs.

"I can't do anything about the pain though, I'm not really equipped for healing." He says somewhat apologetically.
Pip nods in acknowledgment, instantly regretting it as a strike of pain shot through his head. He regains himself before speaking.

"How did you even know I was hurt?
You weren't nearby so how-"
"I smelt your blood." Damien says nonchalantly. There's a moment of silence before Pip burst into a fit of giggles.

"What?!" Damien asked angrily.
"Are you a bloodhound or something?"
He says in between giggles.
"What?! No!" Damien replied offended.

Pip smirked. "Oh really?" Damien eyed his mischievous expression suspiciously.
"But you love when I do this!"
"Wait what are you-?!"

(This will be replaced soon)(Here's my gift of sorts for taking so long with an update

(Here's my gift of sorts for taking so long with an update. A little sketch of Damien.
Thank you for the support!)

Damien tries to look angry before admitting defeat and closing his eyes and leaning into Pip's hand, his demonic tail thumping the ground as it wagged. Pip smiled softly.
He was glad they were back to normal now