Steven Meeks Request - by Bowqueen1221

This story was requested by @Bowqueen1221

Request: Hi! I used to follow you on tumblr but since I discovered that you're on hiatus, I decided to follow u on wattpad!! (I'm so glad ur still writing). I'm not sure if you're still taking requests for dead poets society but I just wanted to request a drabble with Meeks where he likes the reader but thinks that she's way out of his league and that she's in love with Charlie.

Meeks pov

The first thing I saw upon entering the studyhall made my day instantly worse. At one of the tables in front of me, sat none other than Charlie Dalton and the girl of my dreams, (Y/N). I can feel my jaw clench at the sight.

Charlie knows, I think, I told him what I felt for  (Y/N) and yet here he is, flirting.... again. I really was stupid to think she'd ever choose someone like me over someone like him...

Reader pov

'Ow honestly, just shut up about it', you whisper-yell.

'Why should I?' Charlie counters, with his typical smirk tugging at his lips.

'He doesn't like me like that', I tell him, I wish he did, though I don't say that.

Charlie chuckles, 'Ow give me a break, he's basically killing me with his eyes as we speak.'

I move to turn and look but Charlie stops me: 'Don't look! Wait I'll show you.'

'uhh okay.'

Meeks pov

I try to keep my mind on studying, but my eyes keep drifting to the table a couple feet in front of my. My blood was boiling and it surprised me, I'd never been this jealous. But it got worse still, when I saw Charlie reach over to (Y/N) and put a bit of hair behind her ear before stroking her cheek. In that moment, something inside me seemed to snap. I surprised myself by getting up and storming over to their table.

'Meeks?' (Y/N) asks, looking at me confused. I simply grasp her hand and pull her out of the studyhall.

Reader pov

Meeks pulls you into the empty hallway before finally letting go. 'Meeks, what's wrong? Why did yo-'

Before you could say anything else, Meeks pulled you to him and pressed a kiss to your lips. For a moment you were too shocked, but after a moment you put your hands on Meeks' cheeks and kiss him back.

Meeks' arms found their way around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Eventually both of you run out of air and pull away slightly, leaning your foreheads together.

'I like you, like a lot', Meeks breaths out.

You smile, and lean in to peck his lips again.