Rumble in the scrapyard

(all rights belong to RoosterTeeth)

Currently in a 4 way fight was Marco, Tommy, Lee and Voilet of the banished Knights.

They were fighting Ruby, Weiss, Nora,and Ren in a fierce brawl.

Ruby was currently fighting Tommy who was pushing her back with his superior strength.

Ruby:please let me through, I just want to talk to Jaune!

Tommy didn't say anything and just continued his attack

Weiss was currently in a fierce fight with with Lee,as their swords clashed neither getting an edge over the other.

Weiss(how did that dolt get so many strong fighters to his side,he doesn't have that kind of charisma does he?!)

Lee does a leg sweep knocking the heiress down but she quickly recovers,but not before Lee unleashes a powerful axe kick.

Weiss:look there has been some kind of misunderstanding here.

Lee: what misunderstanding,you broke into our home,and try to abduct our leader.

Weiss(I should have stayed in bed)

Nora was fighting Marco.

Marco kept swinging his spanners and Nora was having difficulty  as the spanners were modified, to fire flame dust.

Marco: the boss suspected you huntsman would try and pull a stunt like this, that is why we prepared, every member of the banished Knights who went home is coming here, soon you will be overrun.

Nora: I just want to see fearless leader.

Marco: he's my leader not yours,and you can bet I'm not letting you near the boss.

Nora swings her hammer but Marco jumps out of the way, she then switches to rocket launcher mode and fires several rockets.

Marco using his spanners fires dust rounds, destroying the rockets.

Marco: is that the best you got?

Nora: how?

Marco: your former leader is now my leader who suspected you'd try a stunt like this,did it not occur to you he would trains us to counter you!

Nora:oh, yeah that would make sense!

The two went in to fight some more.

Ren meanwhile was taking on Violet.

Ren(she's crazy fast and makes almost no wasted movement, she's a master with that knife)

Violet: I'm gonna make you pay,me and Marco were suppose to go on a date,but because of you idiots, we had to cancel!

Violet swung her knife,which Ren barley dodged, she then went for a thrust, but he blocked with his weapons.

Ren(why are all crazy girls inhumanely strong)

(Another part of the scrap yard)

Pyrrah and Emily were in a vicious swordfight.

Emily was being relentless with her cutlass, and Pyrrah even though she was a champion fighter was struggling.

Pyrrah: you clearly have huntsman training.

Emily: dad was a huntsman, died,but not before showing me a thing of two

Emily swung to her right and Pyrrah blocked with her shield

Pyrrah (not good her weapon is a Cutlass, perfect for close quarters combat in a small space, and this scrap yard is confined)

Emily:just leave the boss alone, he made it clear to his ex-sister that he wanted nothing to do with you guys, why not leave before this gets worse!

Pyrrah:that may be true,but it is my duty as a huntsman to stop this empire before it rises!

Emily:oh will you shut up, that's just an excuse you've told yourself over and over again to make yourself feel better!!!!

Pyrrah was taken aback

Emily:unlike you guys, Jaune will never abandon us, the whole world could become his enemy and he wouldn't care, he fights to his last breath for his real friends!!!

Pyrrah was shocked by this his crew had that much faith in him

Emily:you know he told me about you and little red, your betrayed hurt him the most, I'll get pay back in his place

The two charged into each other

Elsewhere Julia managed to defeat the Thompson brother's who we're laying on the ground passed out.

Julia: well this is just great!

Standing in front of her with Jaune wearing grey shirt,black pants,boots,and a long trench black trench coat with the banished night insignia on the back is the following words underneath written in white,all fancy like.

If three men or more are willing to lay down their lives for you, you will become king, never surrender,never hesitate,never have fear,never bow your head to another, for fortune favors the brave and strong.

Jaune: I thought I told you to stay way

Julia(those eyes)

Jaune was looking at his former sister like she was nothing, his eyes were filled with cold fury

Brother and sister after a few tense second ran towards eathother.