Heist Part 1

(All rights belong to RoosterTeeth)

A week later the Banished Knights had everything they needed for the heist.

Tech modified the cars to be a me to hold whole lot of dust.

Harold got the trucks from his friend after slipping him a few lien.

The crew got everything they needed to stop the convoy including jumping jacks that were sharpened to blow out the tires.

In the scrapyard the ones chosen for the heist were preparing everything they needed for Verizon and identification countermeasures.

The ones chosen were putting on dark clothing and masked as well as taping their sleeves and pant bottoms with duck tape to avoid leaving as little DNA as possible.

Just in case things went south Jaune got everyone a bullet proof vest as country to popular belief.

Aura did not make you bulletproof!

Like everything aura had a limit so thing you need extra protection especially if huntsman were protecting the shipment.

To add extra protection the bulletproof vest had metal from metal plow boards lined in vital areas on the chest area like the heart and lungs.

Metal was also added to the masks just in case and protect the eyes Jaune special ordered bulletproof face Shields from Junior.

Jaune: so are we ready.

Trent: yeah Harold place the explosive in the van that will blow up beyond recognition after we abandon them during the heist.
Emily: we will be using improvised weapons since we can't exactly use the weapons we are used to without someone recognizing us on the news or something.

Harold: just had the trucks refilled and are ready for action.

Tech: I wish I could be going but I'm not athletic as you guys so I'll be here at home thanks ready to cut off any camera feed.

Joey: I wish my brother could go but with his height will give him away.

Marco: not used to not using my spanners but oh well.

Violet: I'll hurt anyone who tries to kill my Marco

Wong: we have our most skilled drivers ready and waiting.

Jaune: Good now remember in the heist no made just initials and if any one of you for some reason or another it's caught, pretend that you know nothing and won't say anything.

The others agreed because the last thing you wanted to be in the criminal underworld was a rat.

Jaune: Alright let's do this.

With that everyone got in the vans that they we're going to use for the heist.

[A few hours later]

On a stretch of highways that led to Vale Jaune and his crew were waiting for the trucks full of SDC dust to arrive.

Jaune: Anything

Emily with binoculars responding.

Emily: I see the trucks, there be here in five minutes.

With that Jaune signaled the other hand to follow his as they began to follow his van to where what surely was going to be a battle.

About a minute later the vans made a makeshift barricade on the ride before the Banished Knights got out and went to each end of the highway to hide.

A few seconds later the trucks with the SDC logo on them arrived and stopped as soon as they say the vans.

Before anyone of them could realize what was going on the Banished Knights put on their masks and Harold pressed the detonator, causing the vans to explode.

The truck drivers freaked out and before they even hit him a bunch of army masked robbers descended on the trucks.

Meanwhile the huntsman hired to guard the dust got out of their vehicles to engage the robbers

Jaune meanwhile just smiled under his mask as he knew tonight was going to be fun!