Answer My Questions

1. Since when y'all have been reading my stories?

2. First story of mine you've read and what do you think of it?

3. Any ideas for my future story? (Even though I'm not sure if I want to make another story, because I promise to myself that I will quitting from Wattpad after Babysitter finished)

4. Why did you stay with me?

5. What makes you likes my story?

6. What makes you dislikes my story?

7. What do you think of me? (Maybe I'm rude or nice, you can give a comment about me, but please, write it in a gentle ways because I have a weak heart)

8. So far, what do you think about Jungkook in all of my story?

9. Anything you want to say to me?

10. Last, but not least, keep reading my story. Y'all maybe found a good and bad in my story, but at least, I'm trying to give my best and effort to all of them. I'm trying to gave an inspiration to all of you. Not all of you like the way I wrote my story, because it's always ended with a sad ending. And I'm sorry for that. But I need you all to know that this is a real life. I wrote my story based on real life, so nothing's perfect and shit happens. Y'all need to know that I put a lot of effort. I wrote my story not just about writing it for a one full chapter, but I wrote it with all of my heart, with a feeling. So it's kinda hard for me too. As a writer, I have to have to feel my writing too. So, I really appreciated anyone who adores or likes my story. I don't need y'all to praise my story, but I just want you all to know that I need some support.

I know that this is so random. All of sudden, I published this. But, I just want to know. Maybe we can share a thing or two, and get along with each other as a friends, not as a writer to a readers.