Prologue: Introduction

'Generation of Miracles' I was thinking about it again, wondering about life.

I can't stand them, except one -Midorima Shintarou. That green haired bastard spends way too many time playing basketball, just because he can't have the others of the Generation of Miracles beating him. And with the upcoming championship he is even more busy then normal and spends even less time with me.

What a boyfriend he is. He's sweet, cool, nice, he always tries to be there for me but... I'd like for him to actually be there -and not just on the phone, but hug me, kiss me or hold my hand.

I know I'm also busy with practicing for concerts but not as much as he's doing.

I do wish he would come see me on a concert. I went to all of his basketball games but he has never come see me and my band play. But luckily I made him promise to see me play on the National Band Battles. I sometimes even go to his practices. You won't hear me complaining on that, I love seeing his sweaty hot body.

Him and me, we have a bit of a past -well, mostly me. I've been through a lot and when he wasn't with the GoM he would spend his time with me and be there for me. But that was in middle school. We still go to the same school but he goes to the sports building and I go to the music and art building.

I have like-liked him for over two years already but we only became boyfriends five months ago. We didn't do IT yet. That doesn't mean I'm not ready, I'd actually really like to get the first time done but we haven't found the right time to do so.

I am not really like him, but I guess our differences is what makes our relation- and friendship work. Even comparing me with Kuroko would be hard. I have absolutely no muscles, don't weigh that much and I am not that tall, but I still have got a descent height. I have blond hair, and wear it in a similar style as Kuroko's. What I really like about myself are my dark blue eyes. I own a fat hairy cat and listen and play music a lot. I play electric guitar and I am quite good. I am originally from Britain bit I've been living in Tokyo since I was six.

I also absolutely hate sports. It's absolutely no fun getting sweaty and tired. Seeing others getting a bit exhausted over a stupid game isn't that bad, but it gets boring quickly. Except for Midorima-kun, I could watch him for hours without getting bored.

So yeah, at school I get bullied a lot. I cut and starve myself sometimes. I try not to but... it happens more then I'd like to admit. Midorima-kun gets angry about it a lot. He likes to protect me in school but we only see each other in the breaks, and that's only when he isn't extra training.

After school we go home together, he has training and I have band meeting after school so we finish almost at the same time, me a bit earlier then him, so I wait for him.

I get angry with him too sometimes, mostly about his horoscope and fate obsession. It doesn't make sense at all, but I love him too much to let it get between us. I really love his habit with him taping his fingers. It looks really cool around his long elegant fingers!

Sigh 'I really am looking forward to him finally coming to see me play on stage.'I think when I look at my guitar.