Chapter 1.2

~Midorima's P.O.V.~

I don't have to hurry while going to Jake's house, he'll be late anyway.

*Ding Ding*

Well I'm not waiting more then six minutes for him. He has to learn to be on time. But I don't think that'll happen some time soon.

My horoscope said it would be a good, but not too good, day for me. It also said something about getting worked up over something.

Oh, seven minutes passed already. Sigh, Jake will has to run again.

I'm almost out of his street when I hear him yell:

"Wait! Midorima-kun!!! I'm ready, I'm here just on time."

"Jake, you aren't 'just on time', you're late again." I tell him. Wow, he didn't even tie his shoes.

And then he blushes for barely no reason, oh how I'd like to know what's going around in his head.

"Shut up, I do my best you know." he says.

Of course you are Jake, only being later almost everyday.

"It's alright come here." I tell him, when I'm about to hit him softly.

"Okay okay" He deserve to get a little hit. He has got his heads up in the clouds, just a little too high.

"I'm sorry. Now come closer, for real this time." He once told me he likes good morning and goodnight kisses, so I gladly give it to him.

"Now did you have breakfast today?"

I need to ask that everyday. No exceptions, I need to know. In the past there were days, sometimes weeks he didn't eat. He just looks so thin and fragile, but I swear he was so close to his own death sometimes and he didn't even realise.

"Yes" He says quietly.

"Oh really, what what was it?" oh not again. Please have eating something today.

"It was... euhm, toast! Yeah toast, really delicious toast." He hesitated, this isn't good.

"I have this feeling you are lying to me and I don't like it."

He waits a little before answering,

"I'm sorry, I had no time but... Oh school is there, can't be late now. Bye Midorima-kun!!!"

Sigh, "I guess I'll see you after school."

I just hate it when he does that. He just runs away from the problem.

At school everything was the same. I have all my boring classes.

When lunch break comes I quickly eat my lunch and wait for one of his friends to the text me if he ate  lunch or not. I'm playing basketball anyway, I feel like playing to relieve some stress.

I love Jake to death but I have to look after him so much. He always looks so fragile an sometimes I am afraid I'll break him.

*Beep*

I guess I'll find out if he did or not.

I looked at my phone and it showed [Anthon B: 'Jake didn't, again.']

Ah, that's two days in a row already. I just don't want it to happen again.

I grab a basketball and begin playing for a while.

I need to worry about Kuroko and his new friend  for the ucoming game but I just kept thinking about Jake. Times when he was really bad just kept showing up in my mind.

The times he was so thin and still thought he was fine and could loose some more weight, times were he would cut himself and thought he deserves it, times were he'd burn himself in some places when I took away all the sharp objects, times I hugged him and tried to calm him down and he still slowly cried himself to sleep, how he screamend in the middle of the night. I just hate it so much that that all has to happen to him.

"Aarrghhh I just hate!" I thought out loud when I trowed the basketball against the wall.

When the bell goes I'm a bit less stressfull, but I'm still thinking about Jake. At least the afternoon classes won't be so bad, they're all sports.