Chapter 6: Nightmares

"Hahahahhahaa you'll never do it." I say.

"Stop it okay!! If I try and do my best, I can!" I say back.

"You honestly think you can? Don't make me laugh, Oh wait I already did that. You're too pathetic, you'll never be able to even stand up for yourself." I say.

"Pfft I can and I don't need you trying to get me down."

"You think you can ignore yourself? How pathetic." I laugh a twisted laugh.

I keep staring at me with a twisted grin.

"You have to fight to win. But you can do none of that so give up already."

"Why would you fight? There is nothing wrong with just ignoring all the others and do what you were doing now." I say again.

I am in my kitchen with four other me's.  We all look exactly like me, we all are me.  But we all are a different me.

I hate it. We hate it. We can't stand each other, we all want to win inside me.

But only inside my dreams. In real life all those are me in one person.

You got the cocky, smart-ass fighting me, who also thinks I'm a good for nothing if I don't change,  the lonely self hating me, who thinks I'm a good for nothing anyway and just want to self loath and cry,  the carefree one who doesn't know what pain is and just uses it to go numb, you got the smart me who tells the others to shut up or gives me peace sometimes, but he doesn't show up a lot and then there is the confusing me who has to listen to all the me's.

The fighting me is  Rebel, the lonely me is Crybaby, carefree me is Freak, Nerdy is never there and I am all of them, you can call me Boss.

"Come on Jake," Rebel says to the Freak and pulls out a cupboard and takes a knife," You'll enjoy this won't you? I've killed you many times and I still enjoy it."

Freak answers him, "Go ahead, you'll get bored eventually and I wouldn't care less if I died and you know it."

"Shhh stop it!" Crybaby says, "Why am such a loser? Why can't I be happy? Why can't I even be happy with myself? PLEASE TELL ME WHY????!!" He screams furiously.

"Grrrrh I need to find a solution to get them to turn into one again."

"Maybe we can cut of our heads and sew them together onr body!!" Freak says excited.

"Pssh no, I'd rather rip of my head then be stuck with you on the same body." Rebel says.

"Maybe, if we all hug it will get better?"  the crybaby says, turning my head to look at the others full of hope.

"Please don't touch me" Rebel tells me.

I can't take this anymore, Boss begins screaming: "AAAARGH I HATE ALL OF YOU, ALL OF ME!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???"

"WHY?"Is what I scream when I wake up.

Oh fuck I hate this when I slowly get out of bed, I don't bother to check the time. I know It's late, or rather early.  I make my way downstairs in the dark and magically don't trip over something.