Late night stream trolls

~Vincent's POV~

I saw Zak was streaming on Twitch and decided to join to see what was going on. I was thinking about joining his team speak and we could do whatever on his stream. I hadn't talked to him for a few hours but for some reason those few hours feel like days. Once i joined i realised him and Daryll were doing something. They seemed to be having fun so i didn't want to crash the party. When ever all of us are together and Zak is live its like i'm not there and it just makes me feel really awkward. I suddenly felt sick from this realisation. I wanted to join. But i didn't. Why not just go live myself and troll him? That was my plan and i was sticking with it. I sent out a quick tweet telling whoever was on his stream to try get him on the server i was on. He shortly joined. He had no clue why anyone wanted him to get on the server but he played along. Soon enough it was 2:20 and Daryll seemed to go on for longer, nobody tried to stop him though. Zak muted and started talking to the stream about this cursed server. I had a bit of help from George to set this all up and Zak still had no idea as a random donator was the reason he actually got on. Soon enough i got a bit bored of trolling him as he always saw things coming so i decided to get in the call. Daryll was tired and decided to go to bed about 15 minuted after i joined. The stream went on for a bit after that and all we really did as meme around. This was probably the favourite stream I've done with Zak, even if i wasn't involved for half of it. However, Daryll acted a bit different with him and seemed a bit mad when i joined but not made like he normally is, it was different.