Falling-Chapter 4

Vincents POV

"Zak, hi, what are you-why are you-" I was so shocked and filled with happiness that words struggled to form. "Well, i don't actually know, maybe its because you've seen me in America but i've never saw you here," he giggled. "Now that i think about it, it was kind of a dumb move, i mean i didn't tell you or ask you, and i have nowhere to sta-"
"With me! And i don't even care why you came, i'm just glad your here, i was hoping we could meet up soon, but i just didn't know how to bring it up in a conversation." My words kind of trailed off near the end, but Zak just smiled at me. Our eyes met and we were just locked in the moment for a second, before i cut away, scared he was suspecting something. I was filled with so many emotions, but tried my best to stay calm. As I invited him inside, i noticed a camera in his hand. 

"You vlogging?" I asked, he nodded and put the camera to my face.

"A6DDDDDDDD!!!!!!" He yelled, and pushed me onto my sofa.

I quickly got up and hit him with a pillow. WE had a small pillow fight and honestly it was so much fun.

ZAKS POV

When Vincent asked me why I was here, i was scared he didnt want me here but by the way he hugged me it seemed like he did. But then i thought and didn't actually know why i was here. I guess i kinda missed him, is that weird? Then i remembered I had no place to stay and felt dizzy with anxiety. But Vincent said i could stay with him, and the anxiety was shot down with glee. After we had a small pillow figfht, he walked me uo the stairs and then froze.

"Shit." He said. "I on,y have one room in this house, you know what how about you go watch YouTube or whatever, and ill clean up real quick You stay here I'll uh, sleep on the sofa"

i felt really bad. I didn't want to just come unannounced, then take his room. I didn't want him to have to sleep on the sofa.

"No you fucking won't." I said. His eyes suddenly increased in size. I sounded rude and the anxiety started creeping up my bod again, starting with my feet. Then i tripped and fell. Vincent caught me but then lost his balance. He then fell on to the floor and i fell on top of him. His face then went tomato red, and i could feel the same happening to me. I don't know why but, I wasn't embarrassed, instead i felt safe.

VINCENTS POV.

"No you fucking wont." Zak said, in a tone that made me feel slightly scared. Then before i had time to respond, he fell over. I caught him just in time, or so I thought, but then i fell too! He landed on top of me, and we both started blushing instantly. WE just stopped there for a moment.

"What i meant was, ill sleep on the sofa, its your room I'll feel bad just coming here and then..." His words came out in a weird way, but i just about managed to understand what the fuck he meant. However, none of us moved. it was like we were paralysed there, just looking into each others eyes.

565 words ooh. Would've made it longer but wanted to leave it on that cliff hanger kinda ending sorry lol.