Exposing?

~narrator~

Zak called vincent at 5 am (for Zak, 11 am for vincent) and he thought it was analarm so he rolled over in bed and went to hit his phone then remembered he didnt set an alarm. He was about to hit decline then quickly saw the caller, cleared his throat and answered. If he wanted anyone to wake him up it would be him.

"Hey, Zak? hats up, isnt it early for you?"

"5am. I cant sleep :( Im really tired thoigh. Normally when i cant sleep i stream but since its earlier tha usual, people will probably yell at me to sleep more than usual. What shall i do?"

"I think you should sleep, its important."

"Sing."

"What? I like it when you sing, can you sing me to sleep?"

"Uh- Ok?"

Vincent started to sing through the phone, and quickly checked is PC to make sure he wasnt streaming. 

"Thankyo-" Zak tried to say, but fell asleep. 

"No problem" Vincent said, letting out a small giggle.

For the next few hours, while he got ready, Vincent had a massive smile on his face, he had no clue Zak liked his singing and he felt like it was an honour to sing him to sleep. A few hours later, he got a notification that Zak @'ed him in a tweet. He had never opened his phone faster. The tweet said 'thankkks '@a6doff' and Vincent replied with 'no problem lol'. People were asking what happened, did he help troll BadBoyHalo, lose a bet on purpose and were just questioning if it was for a video. 'Zak responded, I couldn't sleep and he helped me, that's all lol'. Vincent was low-key hoping it would start some sort of a ship but no. Skephalo was still going strong, even if Zak said the things he says are a joke.

Vincent always felt ill when Zak and Daryll would do things people would call 'flirting' and HATED it when people would ask if he shipped it.

In a video of Zak's later that day, Vincent seemed to be going through wholesome soft  baguette boi hours and seemed to be really nice and helpful to Zak, but not really Daryll. Lots of the time he would as a troll, but whenever Daryll was being a bit- special, and trying to accuse Zak of something, Vincent would keep on sticking up for him, and if Zak called Vincent dumb, he would just admit it. Lots of people were wondering what was happening, and using #skep6d? and Vincent was so sure it wasn't a joke, even though it was. Lots of people shipped it anyway, and some people just joked about Vincent liking Zak, but he wasn't able to tell it was a joke. He wanted the sleeping thing to become a ship, but now that there was some sort of ship, why was he unhappy? Was it because people thought Vincent like Zak and Zak didn't feel the same way? Or was he actually not ready?