Is that a yes?- Part 7

Vincents POV

Holy fucking shit! tell me I'm dreaming, actually don't, if this is a dream I would like to stay for a bit longer, it's the best dream ever! At the same time, I said "will you be my boyfriend," and he said "Will you date me?" And we both said yes through our laughter. This was the best day of my life, if I knew this was going to happen, I would've invited him sooner.

Zaks POV

Wow, so now I've got a boyfriend, thats something. We carried on to MCdonalds, and a million thoughts crossed my minds. Such as:

What about everyone?

They dont know I'm gay

The fanfictions and the shipping, its all real

What if they see us in public, will rumours start

Do we have to keep it a secret

What will they think?

I sighed.

Vincents POV

I kept looking over at Zak, and i knew exactly what he was thinking, I was thinking the exact same. I heard him sigh and put my hand on his thigh. He looked over at me, I was keeping an eye on the road, but could sense his eyes focused on me. "I know what you're thinking. It'll be okay, trust me" I said, he went to reply but I just looked at him, and mouthed trust me.

Did we have to tell people? If so, then how? what would be a good way to bring it up? Will we loose subscribers and followers if they find out? What if they're homophobic? What if as soon as we announce it, we break up? Will they then feel the need to pick a side, and the other one, i feel like it'll be me, will get a shit ton of hate! I'm scared, so scared. Why? If we were straight it would be fine i feel! Why did we have to be fucking gay? 

Zak asked me if I was okay, as he could see my breathing speeding up, and my grip tighten on the wheel. He went to speak, and I accidently outburst "It's fine, if they are really supporters of us, they won't have a problem with it," i didn't realise that i had spoke out loud until he replied with "exactly". 

I kept telling myself it would all be okay, and I hope I wasn't lying about that

*418 words, again a small chapter but oh whale, ALSO I have made a new book called his trans love, and i like it so far, so be sure to check it out, thanks guys xx*