Caught-Part 6

Vincents POV

Oh my gosh, what was happening? I felt butterflies all over my body, not just my stomach, and he went to stand up but I pulled him back down, feeling my chance. His eyes popped an I went to say " uh, I used my arm to quick, I was gonna make you help me up but you weren't up yet," but I could only say "Uh, I" before he closed his yes, and put his lips against mine. We just satyed there, lips locked for a few minutes, before we pulled away. 

*sPiCy*

i went to act like i too was pulling away, but since I was led on the floor, my head banged hard against it. Zak started to laugh at me and then when I looked back at him, he went to speak but couldn't

Zaks POV

That- That was something. I knew he was trying to come up with an excuse for pulling me back, but I wouldn't of brought it, whatever it was. I'm so glad i did that, but what if he only kissed back because he felt awkward and couldn't easily pull away? "I'm hungry" I heard him say, I had to blink a few times before returning to reality from my 'overthinking fantasy'. "Oh yeah uh me too, shall we go McDonalds?" I replied. He nodded and we ran to the car as he sat in the drivers seat. It was an akward silence for a few minutes, before I quickly spat out: "I'm, sorry, I mean not really because you kissed back but what was tha-"
"I love you." He cut me off to say

Vincents POV
Oh my fucking god. Why did I- Oh my god, I probably just screwed everything up, but it was the only convenient time, and what else was I meant to say? 

Zaks POV
We stopped at a traffic light and I just looked at him, man I love making him scared, but i could see his breathing speeding up, this wasn't the time to scare him. He went to speak but I just burst out with "i love you too" we both smiled intensely and he pulled over and we kissed again for a few minutes.

370 words. A shorter chapter but oh whale, and hey, I'm not making you wait months for the next chapter, I've already updated this book! :)