Didneyland

Welcome back to the adventures of Tomy and Spidey Tot! This chapter has a wide range of feels and fluff and love and UGH feel free to scream and cry at me in the comments because I want to scream and cry at MYSELF. We get a big turning point today that will hopefully make you very eager for the next chapter :) Plus some absolute Irondad moments that are sure to fill your heart <3

QUICK NOTE: SuperHeroTiger has once again made absolutely precious fanart, this time of the moment from last chapter where Tony has Pete in the carrier and the munchkin is messing with Tony's beard! Check out their incredible art skills and send them all the love:
Tumblr: https://superherotiger2point0.tumblr.com/post/187556170038/i-didnt-realise-how-much-i-wanted-to-see-baby
Also posted on my IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2KN2z0Axlz/

Have fun and stay safe!❤🧡💛💚💙💜

As soon as they're off the plane, Peter immediately brightens up again. It's almost like night and day. He becomes his chatty, enthusiastic self during the ride to the hotel and talks Pepper and Tony's ears off until they arrive. Of course, Tony went a bit over the top with the hotel. Who could blame him? He has more money than he knows what to do with, so why wouldn't he choose to make his kid's day? The look on Peter's face as they walk into their hotel room is utterly priceless.

Peter's eyes widen as far as they can go and he lets go of Tony's index finger to run into the room. The first thing he does drop to the floor to look closer at the carpet. It's a mix of shades of blue and orange in the pattern of water. He quickly jumps to his feet only to run to the bright orange couch against one of the walls. Above the couch is a metal cut out of a fish that hangs on the wall. Across from the couch is a wide, flat screen TV beside a mural of coral and fish. It's a Finding Nemo themed suite.

"Be careful, please," Tony reminds in a firm, but not unkind, voice.

"It's Nemo!" Peter exclaims as he excitedly points to the metal fish. God, what Tony would pay to see that smile stay on Peter's face.

"That's right, good eye," Tony praises. He read that praise is one of the most important things to give a child. Positive reinforcement teaches kids what good behavior is. He helps Pepper carry their bags into the bedroom.

"Everything's Nemo!" Peter shouts again with such enthusiasm that both adults can't help their own smiles.

"Everything," Tony agrees. "C'mon, kiddo. Help bring in your suitcase, please." He has to involve Peter in what they're doing, which means helping out.

"M'kay!" Peter easily complies, hopping off the couch. Once they're all settled, Pepper pulls out one of the apples they brought for Peter's snack and begins cutting it into slices.

"Y'know, there's room service for that kind of thing," Tony points out as he starts to prepare a cup of coffee. Meanwhile, Peter bolts around the room having the time of his life trying to explore every square inch of the rooms. Pepper gives Tony a side glance accompanied by a slight smile.

"Says the one who goes on vacation just to drink more coffee" she calmly retorts. Tony nods with his eyebrows raised.

"Fair point," he concedes. Just then, Pepper catches a glimpse of Peter bolting into the master bedroom.

"What are you doing, Peter?" Pepper calls with a knowing grin. A few seconds later, Peter calls back,

"Nothing!" A telltale sign of a toddler getting into trouble. Pepper nods towards the back room.

"Go make sure the troublemaker doesn't hurt himself," she tells Tony as she cuts another apple slice.

"How could I say no to a beautiful woman wielding a six inch knife?" Tony quips with a playful smirk. Without argument, he leaves the coffeemaker and saunters into bedroom. Peter is happily jumping on the king sized bed with zero regret, his hair bouncing with the movement. Tony shoves his hands into his pockets and leans against the doorway.