Chapter.11 | Betrayal?

"You're not going to help me anymore?" I ask, feeling desperate inside.

"No."

~~~

It's still the same night. Time doesn't seem to move at all.
I still remember the fear, the dread and the sadness that rushed through my heated body when Jungkook turned his back against me and left. It was a weird feeling that I've never experienced before. It was desperation, like a hungry baby bird looking for his mother.
Some of that fear is still somewhere in my body.

No matter how hard I try, I can't stop cringing about all the things I'd said to Jungkook. I always thought he was the bad guy. If only I would've figured it out earlier, I wouldn't be so embarrassed.

I tell myself all this won't matter anymore! After I've left this city, all this will just be memories. Painful memories. Jungkook will just be a memory too.

It's around 2 am and I'm contemplating whether or not I should go back to my hotel and get my stuff. There's really nothing important, just a few clothes that I don't even need. Or at least that's the excuse I say to convince myself not to enter the hotel room. God knows, maybe a whole gang is waiting there for me, with Marijuana stuck up their asses.

I notice I don't have my phone with me. I walk around in the shadows before I finally make my way towards the hotel room. My heart pumping harder with every step.
I stand in front of the tall building, but I can't seem to convince myself to go inside.

Suddenly, without a warning or sound, a hand grasps my arm. I yelp, not in pain but in fear and confusion. Before I even have the chance to turn around, I hear a voice.

"What are you doing here!? Didn't I tell you to leave this place?"

I breath out in relief. It's Jungkook, again.
He's angry and looks at me with a frown on his face.
I pull my arm away from him.

"What?" I say coldly

"Y/N, I told you to get out of here. You can't go in the hotel room by yourself. Why don't you understand?" He says, talking to me calmly, as if he's talking to a toddler.

"What's your problem? You told me you weren't going to help anymore, so why are you still following me? Huh? Besides, I was already going to leave, I just forgot me cell phone in my ro-

"YAH Y/N, STOP WITH THIS ATTITUDE." Jungkook hissed through gritted teeth and grabbed my arm again.

I look at him with a shocked face. I didn't expect him to react like that.

"Don't look at me like that. I just want the best for you. Stupid girl." He says before his grip around my arm slides down to my hand. He folds his fingers around my hand, and puts our interlocked hands in his jean pocket.

I feel heat rush through my body, and my cheeks heat up like a fireplace.

Jungkook holds my hand firmly as he makes his way to my room. Right now, at this moment, I don't feel afraid. With Jungkook by my side, I'm don't feel scared going to the hotel anymore.

When we come to the hotel room, the door is already open. The whole room looks like a mess. There are objects thrown on the ground everywhere. Luckily there's no one here.

"Pack your things." Jungkook says and closes the door before he leans on the wall.

I came here just for my phone, but now that I'm here, I might as well just get everything.

Considering everything's I own, it didn't take me that long to get all my stuff in my little suitcase.
The only thing I'm missing right now is my phone. I don't want Jungkook to wait so long. I look at his direction. He's still leaning on the wall, his eyes pinned on the same place they were 5 minutes ago. On me.

I quickly run to the bedroom to bring my phone.
"I'm done." I say.
As I turn around, Jungkook is suddenly standing right in front of my face. I flinch and my heart stops for a second. Right before I'm about to scold him for giving me a heartbeat attack, he comes even closer.

"I don't think you're done yet." He says in a low voice, as if there's a murderer waiting in the living room.
That somehow succeeded in giving me goosebumps.

"W-what, have i forgotten anything?" I ask innocently, even tho I know exactly what he means.

Jungkook chuckles lighly.
"Yeah, you've totally forgotten me." He leans towards my ear and whispers.

No man has ever talked to me like that. I don't know how to react. I can't even look at him in the eyes.
I suddenly feel a peck on my neck and my heart immediately flutters. There's a weird sensation in my stomach.

He kisses my neck slowly as his mouth moves closer to my lips. He gently holds around my waist and pulls my body closer to his own. I bit my lip, trying to hold my moans inside.

"Y/N" he whispered desperately as his lips gently brush mine.
I feel my underwear getting damp.
I take in his beautiful scent and welcome his delicate kisses.

With his left arm still holding around my waist, his right arm goes up my back and behind my neck. My back arch as his fingers caress my neck.

Suddenly I feel a weird sensation in my neck. I frown as the sensation turns into a sharp pain. My eyes grow wide as I feel a thin needle go in my neck. My eyes water in pain, and no words comes out of my mouth. Thousands of thought enter my mind, but none escape my mouth.
I look in Jungkook's eyes as I silently yelp in pain.

"I'm sorry." Is the last thing I heard before everything went black.