3.

ARI

I was upstairs unpacking all my stuff and that's when I realized I had a lot of clothes, shoes , purses, everything. You name it , I got it. Aileen got a text, I'm assuming from Saint but this nigga got this girl blushing. Aileen is the type that doesn't show emotions and never been in love so for her to be acting like this is totally different. "Hey Ari you want to go to Dave house with me real quick" she asked me. "Sure why not. Maybe they can get me some good weed too. I need a hit." She laughed at me and we grabbed our phones and told granny bye. She was in the kitchen cooking but told us to be back by 7 so we can eat dinner.

Aileen just walks into his house like it was hers. "What y'all stupid ass niggas in here doing" she said loud. They all looked at her like she was crazy. She walked up to Saint and sat on his lap. They was all lovey dovey and in they own little world. And now it just me, Dave , and Marco. They looked high and Dave eyes was red and low. He had his mug on his face but hunny that just makes we want to go over there and ride the shit out of him. I didn't know whether or not to try to make conversation with them but he just continue to scroll on his phone on so did I until Marco broke the ice and started talking. "So Ari where you from and how come I've never seen you around here" he asked me. " well I'm originally from here but I moved to Atlanta and got into some thangs so now I'm back" I told him. Then this nigga Dave jumps into our conversation and say " so you runnin from yo problems. And now you back here to cause mo problems. I can tell your type. You listen to city girls and Megan the stallion and scream "hot girl summer" before I could say anything Aileen jumped in and gave me a look to calm down because she knew I was finna cut up. He don't know me but he was about to get to know me. " alright Dave chill out. We in here chillin and here you go with that nasty ass attitudes of yours killing the vibe" and Marco just laugh and ask us was we ready to go back to granny house to eat because it was almost 7.

DAVE

I ain't mean to come for her like that. I was just taking my anger out on her. Before Aileen and Ari came I had got a text from my mom asking for money. She only hits me up when she need more money so she can get more crack and whatever else she on. Growing up she was never around and that's how I met granny because she looked after me because my mom never gave a fuck about me. We walked to granny house and Ari slams the door in my face. But I'm gonna keep my chill because I know I started this. I walked into the kitchen and hugged granny and I peeped Ari and Aileen talking to each other then look up at me then roll their eyes. "Keep rolling them and them shits gonna get stuck" I say to them and I walk back into the living room.

ARI

I tried to count to ten but that wasn't working so I walked right behind him and Aileen tried to grab me but I wasn't having that. "aye look nigga, you don't know shit about me and I tried to keep it cool but you keep trying me. You won't be happy until I buss ya ass upside your head. This is a warning. Keep playing with me if you want to you stupid mf. I'll show you how I really get down" I said with my finger in his face.

"Watch your mouth Ari you know I don't allow all of that foolishness in my house now all of y'all wash y'all hands and come eat " granny said. We all did as we was told and then came and sat at the table. Of course Aileen and Saint sat next to each other and I sat my granny and Marco but across from Dave. I sat down and didn't even look his way. I was just going to act like he didn't exist from here on out. My mouth was watering looking at the food granny prepared for us . She made chicken, greens, yams, and macaroni. All of my favorite foods. Marco was about to take a bite of his food but granny gave him a look and then told him to say grace. "God is great and I'm thankful for putting granny in my life so I can come over here and eat all of her amazing food. Amen" he said making granny laugh at him. Me and Dave was reaching for the spoon for the yams but he pulled away and let me go first. "Go ahead " he said to me. On the outside I just had my resting butch face but on the inside I was smiling because he was just so cute. I love when dudes are aggressive so little does he know his little attitude he given me is really just turning me on. But I know he can't handle a bitch like me.

We was done eating. Me and Aileen was washing dishes while the boys played the game in the living room. "I'm bored and I don't want to stay in the house. I'm too cute to be in the house especially on a Friday night." She said. I laughed at her and said "periodtt pooh, let's go to the club tonight and get into some thangs" I smiled at her. " you know Saint isn't gonna let me go without him and he isn't gonna go by himself soooo that means Marco and Dave is gonna go and you needs to behave tonight. I know how you get when you feel disrespected. But let's just go out and have a good time okay?" I just rolled my eyes because I didn't want to go out with him with that nasty ass attitude of his but I just agreed and told her I'll act right if he be a good doggy tonight.