12.

ARI

I woke laying on Dave's chest and saw he was still sleeping. I got up and went into his bathroom and did my hygiene. I really appreciate him and I care about him. I just feel protected when I'm around him. I don't know what he's doing to me but I've never felt like this before about anyone except him.

I got back into bed and decided to be a creep. I just stared at him. He even looks sexy when he sleeps.

A thought came to my head to wake him up with head but idk we haven't done anything sexual in a month. We both agreed we wouldn't cross that bridge again but I'm horny just from looking at him and I just want to thank him for last night.

I grabbed him out of his shorts and started stroking him up and down at a slow pace. I lick the tip then put half of it in my mouth. I started bobbing my head and getting it nice and wet. I was giving him the most sloppiest head ever. He opened his eyes and smirked at me. But I just kept going.

"Shit" he whispered
"What was that . Don't hold it in. Let me hear that I'm doing a good job" I smiled then kissed his dick. He was trying to keep quiet but I wanted to hear him moan. I put him back inside of my mouth. I started to speed up my pace. I gobbled down and put all of him inside of me. "Fuck Ari" he said while coughing trying to hide his moans.
I looked up at him then took his dick out of my mouth "You don't have to hide it. Let that shit out daddy". I knew what it did to him when I called him daddy. It turns him on.
He pulled my hair back and pushed my head down on him further. He started fucking my mouth. I was gagging at first but then I was sucking the fuck out of him. I moved his hands. I was bobbing my head back and forth going at a fast pace.
"Just like that" "shit don't stop Ari"

I continue sucking him and I used my hands to jack him off. Daddy came for me and I swallowed every last one of his kids. I smirked at him
"Damn baby girl come ride this shit"

"Nope that was just to show you my appreciation for what you did for me last night" he laughed at me and kissed my forehead. He went to take a shower to get ready for our day. We're suppose to be meeting up with everybody to go to Dave & Busters later on.