21.

DAVE

I just got home from a long day. I saw Ari fine ass getting out her car and we just waved at each other. I want to do something real special for her this weekend. I want to take her out to dinner and make her feel relaxed and special. She's been so busy with the shop since it opens next week. I dead ass just want to spend time with her. I miss her ass. But I'm bout to take a shower then take a nap or something, a nigga tired.

1 hour later

I was woken up out of my sleep with a whole bunch of messages and missed calls from Aileen and Saint. I wonder what they want. First thing I did was call saint back
.
.
.
I just got off the phone with him and he said Ari passed out. She was rushed to the hospital but I just seen her and she appeared to be fine. But now I'm rushing to Grandview hospital now just to check on her and be there for her. All saint said was that she passed out but he didn't give any details on if she is okay or what happened to cause her to pass out.
-
-
-
I arrive at the hospital. I turned a 15 minute trip into a 8 minute trip cause I was speeding doing 90 in a 70 speed limit. I text saint and he said to come to the 3rd floor and he will meet me at the elevators.

I meet him and he walks me to room 340. I walk in and see Aileen on her phone on the couch and granny sitting beside Ari while she's sleeping. I say wassup to everybody and they say hey. She's hooked up to these machines and an iv in her arm. She looks so drained. I walk up to her and kiss her forehead. I pray baby girl is okay and I'll be there for her till she get better.

"Any word on what's going on"

"Yea the doctor said she'll be right in" Aileen said

"What happened"

" all I'm going to tell you is that we were talking and then she was bleeding then she passed out. They think she hit her head when she fell so she may have a concussion but that's all I'm going to tell you. And it's best if she tell you the rest when she wakes up"

———————————————
I was suppose to finish this chapter days ago but I didn't have time because I was so busy at work then I would get off and be so tired then wake up and do the same thing. Thanksgiving and Black Friday was crazy at work 🥴 and it's crazy because I started this chapter the day I published the last chapter and I'm just now finishing it 🥴🙃 slowly but surely getting back into it
—- the fact that I wrote this over a month ago is sad 🥴 and I apologize but this is just a SHORT filler chapter 💕 but merry Christmas