18.

"BITCH I know that ain't who I think it is" I said to Aileen and Nicki ...

"Bitch ... I know you mother fuckin lyin" Aileen said

"ain't that Dave girl " Nicki said

"yeaaaaaa but the nigga she with ain't Dave though " I said

it was Tina with a dude walking inside of a café that was a few stores down from the Walmart we was at

it was Tina with a dude walking inside of a café that was a few stores down from the Walmart we was at. the nigga was cute but he wasn't Dave. the bitch stupid. he ain't no type of upgrade from Dave he don't get me no type of wet when lookin at him. BUT Dave does 😂

"her ass out here being a hoe while dave at the house. like we been in Miami a hot lil minute and this hoe already under another nigga. Her and Marco must be related. Both of them some hoes"

"that or the nigga been in da picture" Nicki said

"well we don't even know if they on that type of time. that could be her brother or a legit guy friend"

they both looked at me like I was crazy. I just bussed out laughing.

"bitch the growth cause any other time you would be approaching her and trynna make something shake without talking. asking questions later and getting straight to it. you would probably would be in the back of a cop car by now.

"look I ain't saying the bitch innocent but I'm just gonna play my cards right. we just gonna follow her and get proof to show Dave. THEN I can get my nigga back because I've been respectful but the bitch want to play... but I'm in a different lane than her. I play chess not checkers. and ill make my move that will win the whole game and lets not act like if I was back to my reckless was then I would have been fucking with him especially since I've never liked the bitch. I could have Dave back within a snap of a finger"

"we just gonna take pics for proof and just in case dave doesn't want to believe us or if the bitch tries to play us like we stupid

"we just gonna take pics for proof and just in case dave doesn't want to believe us or if the bitch tries to play us like we stupid. but as of right now, it look like a friendly conversation with a friend. that could really be a friend or a family member or some shit"

 that could really be a friend or a family member or some shit"