8.

ARI

It's now 5:30 and Aileen wants me to go to the mall with her and of course I'm gonna go. I need , well want some new shit anyway. She said something about everybody going but I'm not really in the mood to be seeing dave right now. He does something to me and I don't know if I can control myself. Yea we fucked and I blamed it on the Henny but tbh I would fuck him sober. No liquor is needed for me to want him to fuck the shit out of me. His dick game is the truth.

We arrive at the mall and we're in forever 21 and I'm waiting on Aileen to finish trying on her clothes. I decided to take some pics while I waited.

 Everybody is here

Everybody is here. The whole "gang" that we have now. Saint , Aileen, Marco , Dave and me. I'm cool with it but I haven't spoken to Dave today. I've just been acting like he's invisible. I don't know what to say and I don't want to make it more awkward. Like "heyyy how's it going. I love your dick but we can't cross that bridge again but I would fuck you each time I see you " noooo it's not going to work so I'm just going to distance myself until the smoke blow over and he finds somebody else to mess around with. Even though I'm just making it more awkward.

We went inside Victoria's Secret next. Saint and Aileen was walking around picking out stuff and I was just looking because I know how I get when I see stuff. I just buy buy buy even though I don't need it.

DAVE

Ari hasn't said anything to me and she hasn't even looked my way

Ari hasn't said anything to me and she hasn't even looked my way. She over there looking at bras so I'm bout to go fuck with her. I walk up behind her and whisper in her ear "I hope you gettin these fa me but it don't matter because you won't be in them for long before I take em off". She rolled her eyes and continued to ignore me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into one of the fitting rooms since nobody was paying attention.

I pushed her against the wall and put my hands around her neck and started sucking on her neck. "I know your pussy already wet for me". she stared me in my eyes with lust. I slid my hand in her shorts and started playing with her.
"Damn Ari you so fucking wet." I slide my fingers inside of her and gave her a wet sloppy kiss. I slide down her shorts so I can get full access to her pussy. I put my fingers back inside of her and started rotating inside her. I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she bit down on her lip trying not to moan.

I sucked on her neck leaving a hickey on her. Marking my territory. She looks too good in here so I'm gonna make sure everybody see that she got a nigga that's making her cum multiple times.

"I want you to cum all over my fingers Ari"

"Shit" "what are you doing to me" she said in a moan.

She came all over my fingers and she looked at me like she was ready to risk it all in this fitting room. I pulled my fingers out and she grabbed my hand and put my fingers in her mouth. She sucked all her juices off. I love that she's a freak. At that point I was ready to bend her over and fuck the shit out of her but I don't want anyone to start looking for us. So I just kissed her and walked out the fitting room first then she came out a few minutes later.