Chapter 1

Hey so this chapter is set
Wednesday afternoon.
They live in the dorms.
( image not mine)

Deku's pov

I was in my room studying for the test on Friday when I herd a knock on the door, i got up to open my door, revealing kacchan "u-um hi k-kacchan what do you w-want? "I ask "hey nerd white rabbit posted a new music video and the fucking class told me to fuckin get you, so come on"he said as he grabbed my wrist and drag me to the common room were the entire class were waiting for us "hey guys"uraraka cherped as we went to sit on the couch, I sat next to todoroki and urarka once everyone was comfortable Mina pressed play and watched the video that white rabbit, made of course I already knew what it was about since I'm the one who made it. I'm really glad with how it came out, since I can't show my true identity I got one of my friends to help.

Urarka's pov

'I can't believe it, white rabbit is so cool I wonder who he really is, how old could he be with a mature voice like that he has to be like 25... right? ' I  thought as I watched the new music video white rabbit made, as i watched i glanced over at deku who seemed rather bored 'I wonder what deku-kun thinks of the video he seems bored I guess i'll ask him about it later'

Third person pov

as the video came to an end there was a message that white rabbit will be doing a Q&A this Thursday afternoon on his YouTube channel and that it will be a live stream so he could answer the questions as they're being asked.
As everyone started to get excited about the live stream deku was really nervous because he didn't get permission to leave the dorms tomorrow which means he had to do the live in his room.

Time skip to Thursday after school

Deku's pov

I can't believe I have to do the live in my room, well I hope nobody from class recognizes me or gets suspicious. OK so I put on my costume when there was a knock on the door "hey midoriya the live is about to start come to the common room."I heard kirishima say after he knocked "hey kirishima I'm a bit tired so I think I'm gonna sleep I'll watch the re-run tomorrow sorry"I say through the door  "that's OK good night bro" "g'night" as he left I let out a sigh of relief.OK let's start this live.

                         TBC
                                         449 words