chapter 10

Novas POV

last night all the guys talked to me. They told me just to ignore all the negative stuff and to rember that other peoples opions dont matter,and Hey there not the one who got adopted by one direction.

I went downsatirs to see liam cooking breakfast.

"need any help?"

i asked walking in.

"shure"

he said

he was making french toast so we were using a lot of sugar,liam was cooking an i was putting sugar,when niall walked in.

"my nose woke me up"

he said

"its almost done"

liam said

"why isnt it done now"

niall said,whining like a little kid                                                                                                                           me and liam just laughed

"need some help?" 

niall said coming up behind me.

"no thanks"

i said as he grabed the sugar 

"niall i kinda need that"

i said 

"i know"

he said putting it back.weird i thought,he usally just dosnt listen the first time,espically about food.

NIalls POV

i saw nova already finished a couple batches of french toast so i wanted to prank her                            instead of putting the sugar back i gave her flour instead,im suprissed she didnt notice,beacuse sugar is more crystalized than flour.

As she put the flour on the french toast,i sat on a bar stool watching her to see when she'll notice.

When liam ruined it all

"uh nova what are you doing?"

liam asked her

"just putting the sugar on"

she said 

"nova  this is flour"

liam said holding up the bag,and poitning to the label.

"NIALLLLLL!!!"

nova yelled,turning around to look at me

"yes?"

i said with a smirk                                                                                                                                                    before i knew it she through flour on my face,liam started laughing and nova.

"ok so thats how you wanna play"

i said grabbing the bag from liam. I through it at her and she missed it making hit the stove,next thing you know theres a huge fire on the stove (idk if that happens for real just making it up) .

The fire alarm go's off,liam trys to put it out and me and nova go wake the rest of the guys.             Now all of us are trying to put it out,which just makes it worse. We all leave the house and wait fore the firefighters.

Novas POV

the firefighters got here. they said it messed up a couple stuff in the kitchen,but the house was fine,they said just stay out of it till the smoke clears out.