Chapter 3- Namesake

When he got close enough to me he extended his hand and smiled at me, "my name is Kiawe, nice to meet you".
~~
Kiawe just stood there, acting like nothing weird had happened.
"Kiawe your still such a child, can't you see that you scared the poor kid," Mallow said as she Brushed Kiawe aside. She also came to my side and helped me up. Kiawe just looked at her with anger, his face red.
"All I did was introduce myself!" He said back angrily. And with that, he turned away.
"It's ok Kiawe," I said. He looked over his shoulder almost with surprise on his face, almost.
"Welp! Let's all go back to the Professor's house and have dinner!"
"Alright!" All of us said in unison.
~~
We were all gathered in the living room. Almost all of us let out Pokémon.
I let out my vulpix. Ash's pokemon were already out. Lana had Popplio, Mallow had Bounsweet, and Sophocles had Togedemaru. It was crowded with 7 people, and 7 Pokémon.
I looked over at Kiawe who was in what seemed like a bad mood, he didn't bring his Pokémon out, but he was slouched over on the couch with his arms crossed. 'Strange boy'
" OK! let's get to naming!" Ash practically screamed, scaring all of us.
But after he said that everyone started to stare at me, trying to think of something that best fitted me. And out of embarrassment my face turned bright red, and I started to thump my leg out of anxiety. I tried looking away but every time I did someone told me to look forward.
After a few minutes of everyone staring at me, I could feel my leg making a hole in the floor.
"Dinners ready"! The professor called out to us.
And for a brief moment, everyone took their eyes off me, I breathed a sigh of relief, I felt like I was gonna faint.
I started to get up to go to the kitchen where everyone else had gone. "Tomato" Kiawe said.
I looked over to see that he was still sitting down, looking at me. "Hun"? I asked back confused. "We should call you a tomato," he said back with no emotion. "No"! I told him. "That's a stupid name"! He just smiles at my comment. "You were as red as a tomato". He chucks after he says that and gets up. Walking right past me. 'Tomato' you thought to yourself, 'that's ridiculous
~
We all got our food and were back in our little circle. Even the professor joined us.
"How about cherry? Your face was red the whole time"? Ash suggested. "Pffff" I laugh at him. "I honestly can't think of anything," Lana said giving up.
"Hey it's alright, we will think of something"! Mallow reassured her friend.
A little worry washed over me and my leg started to thump again off the floor.
"Hey I got a suggestion," the professor said, gaining all of our attention.
"Shoot," I said waiting to hear his name.
"How about Thumper? Your legs have been making a thumping noise, I could even hear it while I was cooking, I just couldn't put my finger on it". He told me.
"Thumper hun..."? I started to think if I liked it, it was a lot better than the names suggested.
"Sure! I'll take that Nickname for now"! I said excitedly. Mallow came over and hugged me.
"Sweet Thumper"! She said. I blushed at her comment.
"Yeah! Thumper"! Ash said along with Sophocles.
~~
"It's getting late, you all should head home now, I appreciate all your help!" I said to everyone. And one by one, they left. But of course, they all wanted to give me a 'proper' goodbye.
First was Mallow- "Well I think Thumper suits you for the time being," she said and gave me a great big hug. "I can't wait to see you at school tomorrow"! And with that, she left.
Next was Lana. "See you tomorrow Thumper, maybe sometimes you and I can go fishing together"! Lana told me with excitement in her voice. We also shared a Hug before she left.
Next was Sophocles. "Hey, maybe sometimes you and I can hunt for an electric Pokémon for your Pokémon car!" That was all he, said, and waved goodbye. But I didn't let him leave without a hug also. He blushed and left.
And last but not least Kiawe. I saw him sitting on the couch with my Vulpix. He was petting him, showing him lots of affection.
It was really cute to see a tough guy all soft.
I decided to walk over to him. "Hey Kiawe, you like vulpix hun"? I asked as I sat down next to him. "Yea, well I love Fire-type pokemon actually. I have a fire type on me, but he's too big for this house". He laughed a little after his statement. And he continued to pet Vulpix.
"Can I see your Pokémon"? I asked.
He looked at me and his eyes sparkled with excitement. "Sure come on outside with me." He said and got up. I was going to inform Ash and Kukui that I would be stepping out but they were both out cold.
'They had a busy day'. I giggle at them before I walked outside.
I see Kiawe standing on the beach. I walk over to him, Vulpix by my side. "Wow," I said, I just noticed how beautiful the sky was at night. You could practically see every star in the sky. And the moonlight made it all the better.
"Yea, when you grow up here you don't seem to really notice anything" Kiawe informs me.
"It's really something," I said taking my eyes off the sky and looking at Kiawe.
I nearly had a nosebleed seeing him in the moonlight. A blush came onto my face but I knew he didn't see.
"Welp, common let me see your Pokémon!" I say excitedly as a jump around on the sand.
"Haha okay, Thumper," Kiawe said as he threw a pokeball up into the air.
"Come on out Turtonator"!
Just as he said that the pokeball opened, and right in front of us a Pokémon appeared.
"TURTONATOR"! The Pokémon cried.
I don't know what came over me but I walk up to the Pokémon and started to pet him.
"Aww aren't you the cutest thing," I say also making stupid noises while I call him cute.
Turtonator seemed to like it as he wanted me to pet him more. "Awww"
I look back at Kiawe to see that he was enjoying someone else enjoying his Pokémon.
I pick up my Pokémon and show it to Turtonator. "This is my Pokémon! Want to play together"? I ask. And Turtonator nodded his head, so I set Vulpix down and, although he was slow, managed to play with my Pokémon.
"I think they like each other" Kiawe said to me. "Yea they do" I smiled at his response.
"Hey, Thumper..." Kiawe started.
"I noticed that in the house you had a bunch of what looked like gifts, did you buy them today when you explored the town"? Kiawe asked a little sadness in his voice. "Actually no, everyone bought me something as a welcome gift. " I informed him. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything special, but I Can give you something now, give me your hand and close your eyes." "What?" I asked embarrassed of what he might do. "Just please"? He asked. So I didn't what he said, closed my eyes and held out my hands to him. And not long after I felt his hand grab my hand, and his other hand put something in my hand. "Okay you can open"
I open my eyes and see a firestone. "I know it isn't much but I thought you might want it for your Vulpix sometime in the future," Kiawe said as he let go of my hands. "Thank you," I said and threw my arms around him. "This gift is probably the best because it's for my Pokémon. I promise I won't let it go to waste". I said quietly, feeling his arms wrap around me as well. "I'd love to see what color ninetails you get". He said as we let go of each other. "Ya know because he's golden"? He says as he scratches the back of his head. I only giggle at his comment. "Welp goodnight Kiawe, I'll see you tomorrow at school". I wave goodbye and walk back into the professor's home, making my way to my bed and plopping down letting sleep takeover instantly.

~~Next Day~~

I was sleeping soundly, enjoying the warmth of the couch that I was on. Thinking that I could lay here all day.
"WAKE UP"! I hear Ash yell at me.
"Go away"! "But it's your first day of school"!
I instantly shot up after he said that, "crap"! I then rush off the couch and grab an outfit that Mallow had bought me yesterday and ran into the bathroom to shower.
I started to think 'who will I sit by? I can't stand Lana. Sophocles was blushing all the time. Kiawe teases me. And Mallow is like a sister to me. Don't wanna be by Ash 24/7'.
I sigh, this was harder than I thought it was.
I hop out of the shower and put on a simple purple tang top. With knee-length shorts.
((I don't care if it looks weird we ain't dressing with lots of SKIN))
~~
Ash and I left the house and had our Pokémon walk with us, Pikachu and Vulpix were playing as we walked.
"So have you thought of where you're going to sit in the class"? Ash asked all of a sudden.
"Well, while I was showering I did think about it. I might sit with mallow because her and I get along the best." I say looking down.
"Oh" was all he said back.
~~
We just arrived at the school and we both walked into the classroom. Ash went in first of course. "Alola"! He exclaimed to his classmates.
"Alola"! They said back.
Then it was my turn, I walked through the door. "ALOLA THUMPER"! Everyone practically screamed nearly killing my ears.
"Yea alola," I Said almost too quietly trying to regain my hearing loss. I stumble over to Mallow and fall on her Desk.
"I wanna sit with you," I say and look at her with puppy dog eyes. " of course you can sit with me"! She said excitedly and went to grab an extra chair.
She came back over and plopped the chair down.

"Alola". I hear a female voice say. I look up and see everyone's faces turn blue. 'What are they looking at' I think as I turn around and face the door. It was a girl with long blonde hair.

~~~

HERE COMES LILLIE!
and yes I'm sorry you are stuck with the name Thumper for now. I want some things to happen before your memory comes back, BUT UNTIL THEN MAYBE LIKE 5 CHAPTERS OF BEING THUMPER. I don't want things to move too fast. I want it to be good and nice. And let the romance develop.
Owo vote plz