Chapter 5- Pokemon hunt Pt. 1

Owo What's this? I have writer's block
~~~~

Your POV

Today was Saturday, so you and your friends were off from school.
I was going to see if Mallow would help me find a Grass-type Pokémon so I could add it to my team. Only having a fire type is a bit of a "little" disadvantage. Plus she is a grass-type trainer so she's the best fit for the task.
I was the first one to wake up. But I didn't want to get up yet, the sun wasn't even up yet.
So I decided to lay in my bed and think more about what kind of Pokémon I wanted.
Something small, not too big, like Turtonator is way too big, so nothing big. Pikachu I suppose is a good size. But as a grass Pokémon. Oh and I almost forgot, it has to be beyond cute. Something that just by looking at you you can tell was a grass type. The cutest thing ever!
*CRASH*
I bolted up out of my bed hearing something crash and fall in the house. I followed the noise downstairs and see a Woman.
"Who" I started but was cut off
"Th-thumper, this is my 'friend' professor Burnet"
Kukui has informed me.
"Why did she sneak in? Why not come through the front door..." I asked, beyond confused, knowing there was more to the story.
"Ohhh don't worry about that, you and your friends go and enjoy the day in alola!" Burnet said. I just looked at both of them confused and made my way back up the stairs.
"You ready Pikachu"? I heard ash say,
Man, he sure got up fast.
"Hey Ash, What are you doing today?" I asked out of curiosity because it was the weekend.
"Oh hey Thumper, Mallow invited all of us to try a new food item that she wants to put on her menu"! Ash told me
"That's awesome! Can I come too"? I asked him.
"I don't see why not come on"! Ash said excitedly and practically dragged me out of the door.
~~
"So I don't want to sound rude, but when did Mallow tell you about this"? I asked wondering why I wasn't told.
"Oh yea, your right. I believe she told us at the beginning of the week, ya know before you joined us. So we all knew about it, just didn't have free time before the weekend" ash smiled a little at the end, thinking back to last week.
'Before he found me' I said to myself.
Just thinking back to a few days ago.
'Where did I come from? Who am I?
I sighed at all the thoughts going through my head.
~~
Before I knew it, Mallows restaurant was right in front of us.
We walked inside.
"Alola" ash and I said together. This got the attention of a group of people, our friends from school! "ALOLA," everyone said.
Ash and I walked over to them.
"Sorry I came uninvited but I'll be leaving soon " I reassured them and smiled.
"Your leaving? " Lana chimed in.
"Yes come on please stay," Sophocles said.
"I'm sorry but I wanted to go and catch a Pokémon today, speaking of, do you think Mallow would mind if I went to talk with her in the back"? I asked.
"I don't see why not? You're like her best friend" Lana also said, and with that, I walked into the "employees only" door.
As soon as I walk in I see a worrying Mallow.
"Hey, Mallow! What's you up to"?
"Ohhhh Thumper!!! I completely forgot to invite you! I was so busy trying to be friends this day completely slipped my mind, but I'm so happy you could come!" Mallow told me her story and came and gave me a friendly hug, I hugged her back of course.
"I actually came to ask a favor, would you want to go with me to catch a grass Pokémon today"? I asked with excitement in my voice looking at her to see her reaction.
Her whole body gave off positive energy. "I would love to! But I invited everyone here today to try a new food item we wanted to add to our menu. I'm sorry"
She said and put her hand on my shoulder.
"It's ok, I supposed I could wait another day," I said and smiled and left to sit with everyone else.
And to my 'shock,' the only seat was next to Sophocles. 'He probably planned it' I said to myself taking a seat, I sat down and plopped my face straight into the table, a bit saddened that I won't go on an adventure with my best friend.
"What's wrong"? Lana asked. I could only assume she was talking to me because of the current situation.
I tilted my head a little so my voice wouldn't be muffled.
"I wanted to go Pokémon hunting with Mallow, but she's busy right now."
"POKÉMON HUNTING! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME"! Ash yelled, nearly giving me a heart attack from the sudden outburst.
I looked at him angrily
"I wanted to go and get a Grass-type Pokémon, and she's the expert on them". I said slamming my head down.
"Ow," Kiawe said. Of course, saying ow to me slamming my head down.
"Well... what kinda Pokémon were you looking for? I just happen to have a booklet of all the Pokémon on the Alolan islands." I shot my head up at Sophocles' words.
"May I please borrow it"! I said excitedly practically pulling him out of his seat.
"Yea..." he said quietly blushing.
He handed me the plan-flit.
I flip through the booklet rather fast until I happen to see this little green Pokémon. Looked a little like some type of flower. And had these big eyes. I honestly thought It looks so cute.
"THIS ONE"! I yelled slamming the book down on the table and showing everyone.
"That's a Fomantis!" Kiawe said. "They live on Akala island."
"How did you know that"? I asked considering he is a fire-type trainer.
He looked at me with a confused/ blank face.
"It says it right there...." he pointed at a paragraph on the page about where they are most commonly found.
I blushed red from embarrassment because I didn't read the stupid page.
"Ohh... anyone knows how I can get to Akala island?" I ask seeing if anyone could help me. I look around at all my friends... until I land on Kiawe. He had slouched in his chair and had a sly grin on his face.
"I live on Akala island. I know the island pretty well." He said, his eyes never leaving mine.
"Oh please Kiawe, would you be willing to take me there"? I asked.
"I suppose I could?" He answered not interested.
"I'll pay you in a way," I said. "I could pay you money, take you out to eat, I'm sure you could find a Pokémon"? I tried my best to get him to say yes.
"Sure, why not".
"Come, we need to go now then"
Kiawe said and took me by the hand and dragged me out of the restaurant with him.

"So how do we get to Akala island"? I asked him because I didn't think we would take a long boat ride, would we?
"With my Charizard of course". He turned to me with the cutest smile on his face.
I looked down with a little blush creeping its way on my face. I looked back up to Kiawe to see that he was already on Charizards back, holding his hand out to me to help me on.
"Come on Thumper"!
I grabbed his hand and he hoisted me up behind him.
"Make sure you hold on, don't want you to fall off." He told me as we started to slowly leave the ground.
I hesitantly put my arms around his waist. Full of embarrassment. And just like that Charizard took off at an intense speed.
My arms quickly latched into Kiawes's chest and I Buried my head in the back of his chest scared out of my mind.
Kiawe was so warm. His back is so smooth. And his chest was so muscular. I didn't think too much about it because it might freak him out if I just started to touch him.
'I just want this to be over with' I said to myself, feeling my heated face not calming down. And it seemed like my prayer had been answered as We began to descend from the sky at a lower place.
I tried my best to loosen my grip on him, but I couldn't, not un till we were on the ground.

I felt us land and I was still so shocked, I didn't move, only feeling safe clinged into my savor.
"Umm Thumper... w-wanna let go," Kiawe asked trying to get me to let go of him.
"I- I can't," I said softly. "I'm scared"
There was a long silence before I could feel myself being pulled around.
I open my eyes and see that I am now sitting on Kiawe's lap. I look up and see his Face closer My arms which were previously tightly wrapped around his torso, was now hanging loosely around his neck. He has beautiful dark skin. Pretty eyes, fluffy-looking hair. I wanted to just run my fingers through it. Just to feel it. I knew it was wrong. He was my friend after all.
Kiawe was looking at me with his eyebrows slightly forward. (Little angry looking)
"See look, you're fine. Now let's go"
I hadn't noticed but we were sitting on the ground. How he got us both off with me not noticing was confusing the heck out of me.
We both got off the Pokémon, and Kiawe led us to find Fomantis.
~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the slow updates. Vote to let me know if y'all like this story
(Owo I see you are one person who votes ^^)
But also I've just lowkey had writer's block.
Balhhh. I've been so into other x reads didn't give me the confidence to write myself Owo.