Chapter 4- First day of school

THIS IS THE SET-UP WE FOLLOW- I've noticed that like throughout the show their seating changed. But like let's just stick to this one.
~~~~

"Alola" I heard a female voice say. I look over at the entrance and see a girl with long blonde hair.
~~
Everyone's POV (Ash, Mallow, Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles, and Kukui)

'We forgot Lillie' they all said and their faces came to the realization that they forgot to invite her yesterday.

YOUR POV

The girl looked very confused as to why I was there. I thought a good way would be to call her down. "Hi-"
"This is Thumper, she's a new student Joining us, please welcome her". Professor Kukui cut me off.
"Oh... my name is Lillie, it's nice to meet you Thumper," Lillie said, she didn't give me her hand to shake, I could tell she was a bit shy, so I turned to go sit with Mallow. And Lillie went to her seat.
"Excuse me, but Thumper will you please move to the back seat with Kiawe" I turned my head to see the Professor pointing to the back of the room. And Kiawe had a smirk on his face. "Why.."? I asked out of curiosity. "I can't see over your fat head"! Kiawe commented. I just glared at him. And I didn't want to argue, so I got up, and took my chair, and plopped down next to Kiawe.
The lesson started, I wasn't paying much attention, but I did notice that Ash's rotom was slowly sneaking off out of the 'window'
I nudged Kiawe and pointed in the direction it was going. "What do you think he's up to" he whispered to me so we couldn't be yelled at by Kukui. "I don't know, ash started to act weird when we got to school. And it kinda looks like everyone else is if I'm honest with you". I told him, it was true. Everyone was fine. But after I got back from the restroom everyone was acting suspicious. Plus as soon as I sat down with Mallow and Kiawe came in. They all froze.
'What are you all hiding'.

"Our next lesson will be dealing with Pokemon moves. Let's meet out in the schoolyard" Kukui said as he started to head out the door.
"Come on Vulpix! We can train a little on your moves"! I grabbed my Vulpix and hugged him, I heard Lana even talking to Popplio about training also. I'm sure today will be a fun first day.
"Hey, Ash where is Pikachu"? Kiawe said to Ash as he was getting up. And at that moment everyone froze again. 'What happened while I was gone?'
"Ahhh" Ash was sweating like crazy. "He has other stuff to do"
"That's a shame. I wanted to be attacked with Gigavolt Havoc too" Kiawe commented, and ash was finding it hard to say words
"I was gonna train with Rockruff anyways" Ash was laughing suspiciously, and Lana and Mallow came and joined my his said, also suspicious....and then Lillie..... and Sophocles.
"Yea you don't need your electrum Z for Rockruff" Lillie practically hit him after he said that.
I gave Kiawe a confused look, and he then spoke back to ash. "What about it Ash"?
Ash didn't answer as everyone rushed out the door to the schoolyard.
"What's up with them"? Kiawe said. I wasn't sure if he was just commenting or asking but I decided to answer.
"I'm not sure. But I do know when I got here, everything was fine, I got up to use the bathroom, and when I came back you were here and everyone was acting weird". I told him. Walking over to him with my Vulpix in my arms. "Really? That is pretty strange"
"Come on let's go and see what they are up to," I said as I started to walk out to the schoolyard.
~
We both got there and as soon as we did, Kiawe let out Turtonator. And I set Vulpix down.
"Look over there," I say grabbing his hand to bring his attention to where I was pointing.
Lana was making balloons, and not far away Ash was getting Rockruff to smell his z bracelet.
Kiawe and I snuck up to him trying to hear what was going on.
"Ruff Ruff" was all we heard. And soon Rockruff started to sniff the ground with ash right behind him.
"What's going on here, ASH"!
Ash froze as soon as he heard Kiawes's voice.
"HEY"!
"I thought you were going to work on Rockruffs moves, looks like you're just walking around, and I haven't seen any training," Kiawe said, he was very serious with ash.
I stood beside him also wondering what was up with everyone today. And again ash was lost for words, but he turned around not to face Kiawe.
'He's hiding something big'
"We have been working on Oder Sleuth".
Ash said not so confidently.
"Oh yeah? And when did he learn that"?
I turned to Kiawe to see that he had a bit of anger on his face, but he was staring at a hole in the back of Ash's head. I made a mental note never to hide anything from Kiawe.
Just then Lillie walked over to us.
"Rockruff was helping with snowy training"
"That's right "! Ash chipped in.
Snowy looked confused.
"Act like Rockruff snowy"
"Woof". "Woof"? Snowy mimicked.
Kiawes' glare turned more intense.
I could see everyone else getting worried.

"ASH" rotom called from the other side of the schoolyard. "pika"
"Rotom dex! Pikachu! Did you find out about my lost electrum z crystal"?
"WHAT"! Kiawe said shocked and angry.
Everyone's faces dropped. And they started to move away, I even saw my Pokémon run.
Kiawe had a deadly aurora surrounding him. He was going to give it to ash now.
"You lost the precious Z crystal that Tapu Koko gave you"!
"HOW COULD YOU"!
Kiawe yelled and charged after ash.
"COME BACK HERE"
The two chanced one another for about a minute. That is until Kiawe did the unthinkable.
HE CALLED HIS OWN Z MOVE ON ASH!
"Kiawe wait!" I called him. He looked at me debating if he should listen or not.
"Hold it right there!" Rotom dex interfered.
"Everyone comes back to the classroom and I'll explain my theory"!
~~
"Detective Rotom has solved the mystery. The missing Z crystal!"
"Just tell us where it is already!" I say annoyed with Rotom. "I can't". "WHAT"! I say.
"I can't because the culprit still has the z crystal.
We all were shocked!
"The culprit is... KIAWE!"
'What'
"WHAT"! Kiawe said sad and surprised, Rotom just ended that man's life.
Kiawe stood up obviously mad.
"HOW COULD IT BE ME"?
"Watch this video and see" Rotom the. Proceed to show a video of Kiawe and ash.
All he showed was them shaking hands.
"You got to be kidding me," I say.
Ash was all moody about it. "So Kiawe took it".
A whole argument broke out about how Kiawe took it, and or didn't take it, and ash was complaining.
"Wait I remember I switched out the crystals so I could have normalium Z. And I put the other one in my pocket!"
"I was going to take it out but I forget because I fell asleep on the couch. But Kukui woke me up and I set it on the desk! That's when you came in Rotom"
"So it's still in your room"!
"Yep"!
And with that Rotom looked crushed as he fell on the desk and wept.
Then Pikachu started to dig at Rotom a wig and he pulled out the crystal!

I saw Kiawe get up behind Rotom.
"So...the culprit was... YOU"!
Kiawe chased him out of the school.
'What just happened'!!
*bell being rung*
Welp schools over and I'm heading home.
~~
I beat everyone home Because I didn't want to stay and dilly-dally.
But after 30 minutes Kukui and Ash come home, along with Kiawe.
They all sat down, and I joined them, sitting next to Kiawe.
Rotom was showing them footage of Kiawe using his z-move.
And I'll admit he looked pretty good doing that little dance to activate it.
I look over at him enjoying seeing the recording of himself, he noticed me looked and smiled at me. "So how was your first day? Kiawe asked as he wrapped an arm around me.
"It was definitely interesting," I said avoiding his eye contact. "But I did learn something"
"Hmm" "what's that" "please share, " all the boys asked.
"Never get Kiawe mad".

~~~
Sorry, this chapter is a little shorter.
I know I followed that episode closely but then I got tired at the end. BUT ONLY 4 more chapters till your memory comes back! So stay tuned for more Kiawe action. Yes, I'm going to try to make a little romance between you too. Then you get your memories and Yus it all goes uphill from there