Chapter 2

Seokjin dressed to impress.

 Today was the first time he would be meeting Min Yoongi and his friends on Yoongi's birthday. He borrowed clothes from Jimin and wore tight-fitting trousers along with a nice fitting shirt that was transparent at the top. Jimin did his makeup and called him a hot "cock-sucking twink". Jin just shrugged and ignored the lewd comments Jimin made. He was only focused on what he had to talk about and how he had to approach his idol.

 He was only focused on what he had to talk about and how he had to approach his idol

Min Yoongi's house was massive. There were two floors and it was a practical mansion. There was a swimming pool, a rooftop pool, a bar, and the works. It was the first time Seokjin had ever been to such a big place. Everyone was inside getting drunk on wolfsmead and having sex. The place reeked of it. Jimin introduced Jin to Yoongi."Hi, I'm Jin. I'm really grateful that Jimin gave me an opportunity to meet you. I'm a big fan of your work-"
Yoongi smiled and shook Jin's hand. " Don't worry. I will help you get some training and probably get you a job. Chim told me quite a lot about you Jinnie"

Seokjin couldn't believe his ears. He was overjoyed.
"What training", a smooth, dark velvet voice cut through. Seokjin turned to see a tall, handsome and broad Alpha.
"Shit its THE Jeon Jungkook", he freaked out in joy.
XXXXXXX
Jeon Jungkook was the lead actor of "Sunlight", "How I murdered Lee"and so many other movies. He had won two best actor awards till date
Seokjin had a huge crush, but more importantly insane respect for the man. There was something you couldn't quite ignore about him. His presence was magnetic and he wasfar too important to even be looking at Seokjin like the way he did now.

"Ah Kookie meet this beta who ran away from home to become an actor. You can actually talk to Jungkook for more training because let's admit he's far better than I am."
Seokjin couldn't quite speak because of Jungkook's presence and the dark pheromones he emitted.

"Seokjin couldn't quite speak because of Jungkook's presence and the dark pheromones he emitted

Species-wise, Jungkook was a thoroughbred Alpha. These sets of Alpha's were evolutionary higher than normal ones. They had better capabilities like hearing, running faster, sharper sense of smell and pronounced hormones. 

An Omega especially couldn't handle the presence of a thoroughbred without wanting to bend down and beg for them to breed them. Seokjin felt the deep need to fall at Jungkook's feet and lick his boots clean and perhaps get him to step on him. He shook his head and snapped out of it and smiled at Jungkook before stretching his hands out.

"Hello! I'm Kim Seokjin"