Chapter 7

Warning: this chapter is EXPLICIT and long hehe

tag: lactation fetish

Seokjin hadn't felt so happy in ages. He felt like a flower, like a happy butterfly. Jungkook, the master actor was going to teach him!

Today was his first day of training.
He went to the shower room and changed into the "uniform".
It consisted of a fitted white half-sleeved shirt and blue baby shorts. He also had to wear white, thigh-high socks. It was a weird uniform, but Mr. Jeon explained thatthe shorts enabled easy mobility and the socks let him slide across the wooden floor easily and kept him warm. So he didn't see the need for any objection.

 The shorts came up to his mid-thighs and he didn't feel awkward in it cause it wasn't like bum shorts.

Jungkook's heart stopped when he saw Jin in the outfit. He looked so pretty and dainty! Just like a cute Omega should look!

"Today we will be performing the art of still objects.It's called Sileo. You will pretend to be still. Absolutely still for an hour. After which you may go home. It improves concentration and is a very basic exercise for an actor. However simple it looks, it is far more intense and one of the toughest exercises. You will be required to wear your plug so you become sensitive and understand emotions like an Omega does. Alphas and Betas use plugs so they understand and emote as an Omega does "

Seokjin knew Jungkook's teaching would be odd, but he would do anything for acting. ANYTHING. He wanted to submit and confess to Jungkook that he wasn't a beta, but he knew that Jungkook would probably reject him and refuse to train him...

"Staying still in intense sensations, makes you achieve perfection. Af course if you do not consent, I will NEVER force you against your will. You're not even an Omega to leak with something as trivial as a buttplug right?"

Jin couldn't say no, so he only nodded and agreed.

He went inside the shower room.

He added the oil Jungkook provided and then parted his cheeks hesitantly before sucking a single breath and slipping the plug inside him. He moaned and closed his thighs as he felt full. The sensation was so so good. Feeling this full made him leak precum. But he took tissues and wiped off the excess from his cock and tucked himself back into his shorts.

Seokjin was positioned on his hands and knees at the center of the room. He had to bend his upper body downwards, weight on the elbows and rest his head between his elbows. He had to arch his ass out, unconsciously pushing his buttcheeks open.

Jungkook then placed a glass of milk on his back.
"Don't spill this for an hour, and you'll have passed the test", Jungkook cautioned.

He went back and presented himself as Jungkook needed and then felt the glass being placed between his shoulders and ass, in the middle of the dip of his back.

The 46th minute had passed and Jin thought he was in a place worse than hell. He could feel his nipples ache, his ass clench and his arms hurt. He was shivering and the glass was shaking along with him.

"Another 14 minutes Jinnie go", he thought. But the sensations were too much for his sensitive Omegan body. 

Jungkook only sat on a sofa, watching him like a predator, inhaling the pheromones, this sweet Omega gave him. The sweet sweet Omega was struggling. He was internally crying, the oil on the plug was making his anus needy for more. It was a special oil, one that was used to induce a feeling of emptiness in any Omega.

Seokjin began to cry, as his body shuddered in pain. Finally, at the 55th minute, he lost all inhibitions and turned his body over, as the milk spilled, drenching him from top to bottom. He sat upright, stinking of milk, looking at Jungkook in tears. His nipples shown under the wetnessof his shirt, his hair and his face wet with milk. Jin's shorts were wet, so his shorts clung to his ass and went higher and exposed his milky thighs. Seokjin looked and smelled like Jungkook's personal, little bitch cow.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Jeon, this was so. So hard", Jin wailed, rubbing his eyes.

Af course it was hard, Jungkook thought. Jungkook knew that Omegas are naturally restless and such an acting exercise would strain him and probably make him reveal his sub gender. He had purposely chosen this assignment because he knew that Omegas couldn't stay still for too long. He knew how long it took before Omegas acted restlessly. He knew everything about an Omega more than they knew themselves.

"Please punish me for this act", Jin wept as he attempted to placate a motionless Jungkook. He was afraid Jungkook would abandon him and he would be left alone to deal with this industry.

"Do I look like I've brought you here to fuck you? Because I could have done that day before yesterday. I brought you here TO LEARN!" Jungkook shouted loudly.
Jin shuddered." I don't want you to clean up. Wait until this dries up. Sleep in this mess, wakeup in this mess and come back tomorrow at 4am"

Seokjin nodded and slowly got up and collected his bag and wiped the fatty cows cream from his face looking sad, his scent having gone sour. 

That night Jungkook dreamt of his Seokjin dripping in the special milk he had ordered. This was special milk, straight from lactating Omegas in heat. He dreamt of his Omega riding his cock, shooting Milk from his cute pink nipples before he woke up with a boner.Ah, Seokjin was making him lose control of his refined side. Never had the thought of an Omega given him a boner. Jungkook blushed....

That same night, Seokjin slept, bathed in Omega milk, humping his cock on his pillows as he attempted to forget about the shot of pleasure that arose when Mr. Jeon looked at him. He couldn't believe that when the Alpha shouted at him, he got hard.
XXXXXXX

Three days. Jungkook made him repeat the same act for three days until on the third day, in spite of all that shaking Seokjin zoned out until the 59th minute and he finally did it! HE DID IT. He sat there, grinning like an idiot, with Omega milk rubbed into his skin as a consequence of the past 3 days of not showering.

"You may take a shower. You stink. And dispose off the clothes in the dustbin. You will get new ones. "

Secretly Jungkook thought Jin looked prettier and smelled absolutely divine, his smell having intensified as a result of not showering for three days.

So Jin changed into his new uniform, feeling marginally lighterthan he had in the last few days. The feeling of milk rubbed onto him made him terribly anxious because he began to smell like a cow and now he felt much better. He changed and sat down with Jungkook to study what they would learn on day 2.

->COMMENT AND VOTE TO MOTIVATE ME TO PUBLISH MOREE